Wave from New Orleans Louisiana

Rgk401

I’m on my 3rd Jeep. Black 2 door jl sport soft top and automatic. IMG_2894.jpg can’t wait to get the build started!!

Rgk401

Welcome to JLWRANGLER. what your build plans ?

3.5’ lift kit with 35’ Cooper stt pro . I’m waiting on the market to get a few more lit kits and then I’ll decide on exactly what I want. The Jeep will spend 90% of its like on the road,because I hate mud and in the south that’s all there is. Iv never been to Moab in a Jeep but really wanna go. I’m following along with the Instagram and wayalife on YouTube to see different build styles. 2 things are for sure I’ll have a warn 10s and Cooper stt pro 35x12.5x17. Also really liking the look of LOD front bumpers. My first install will be wayalife overhead cb radio mount. I’m open to suggestions on different products or different brands of lift kit. I had a jk with a rough country lift and I’ll never go back to that company again,I’m staying with quality parts this time. [emoji1531]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
3.5’ lift kit with 35’ Cooper stt pro . I’m waiting on the market to get a few more lit kits and then I’ll decide on exactly what I want. The Jeep will spend 90% of its like on the road,because I hate mud and in the south that’s all there is. Iv never been to Moab in a Jeep but really wanna go. I’m following along with the Instagram and wayalife on YouTube to see different build styles. 2 things are for sure I’ll have a warn 10s and Cooper stt pro 35x12.5x17. Also really liking the look of LOD front bumpers. My first install will be wayalife overhead cb radio mount. I’m open to suggestions on different products or different brands of lift kit. I had a jk with a rough country lift and I’ll never go back to that company again,I’m staying with quality parts this time. [emoji1531]

Welcome to JLWRANGLER! You sure you really want such a tall lift just for 35" tires?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Was just thinking that. May just stick with a 2.5’

If it were me, that's what I'd do. Even 2.5" might be too much as most of the lift kits out there yield way more lift than is advertised. And, being that you have a 2-door, whatever you get will most likely be even taller. Also, being that you have a 2-door, your rear drive shaft CV boots will be in a constant state of pinch and that will cause them to fail sooner than later with too much lift.

Rgk401

If it were me, that's what I'd do. Even 2.5" might be too much as most of the lift kits out there yield way more lift than is advertised. And, being that you have a 2-door, whatever you get will most likely be even taller. Also, being that you have a 2-door, your rear drive shaft CV boots will be in a constant state of pinch and that will cause them to fail sooner than later with too much lift.

Thank you. I’m not in a rush to lift it,I’m going to wait and see what the market brings and what other people do.