Love this topless weather

Mud Bug

Gorgeous weather! We were hitting in the low 50s earlier this week but looks like it is creeping back up into the low 60s. I can't wait to build the DIY hoist-kit in our new house. I may build it (using Eddie's measurements) before I even get my Jeep. Need to "mark my territory" and stake out my garage space before my husband starts setting up his space. haha

JLJourney18

Gorgeous weather! We were hitting in the low 50s earlier this week but looks like it is creeping back up into the low 60s. I can't wait to build the DIY hoist-kit in our new house. I may build it (using Eddie's measurements) before I even get my Jeep. Need to "mark my territory" and stake out my garage space before my husband starts setting up his space. haha

It's been 72-82 here in Louisiana for the last week or so with 60s at night, and I have loved it!

I used Eddie's measurements for our locations and it ended up working perfectly. Word of recommendation though, don't use ratcheting straps. The lifting works great, but the lowering is a little scary haha

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app