Popping noise issue

JTCO

Meme King
Well after two weeks of trying things out they finally found the issue...lower passenger side ball joint. Said it looked brand new still with no signs of wear, but eventually the search led there. They replaced it, and the noise is gone. I'm about to go pick it up now, but with only 8000 miles on it, I don't know why it would be bad already unless I got a lemon

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Glad they found it. I doubt you got a lemon. Shit happens to brand new vehicles too which is why there is a warranty.

JLJourney18

Glad they found it. I doubt you got a lemon. Shit happens to brand new vehicles too which is why there is a warranty.

So here's a funny story, I picked it up and the manager said they told me the wrong thing. He said they found the lower right hand side ball joint was actually not torqued to proper spec from the factory and they torqued it. Noise is gone now haha. So something to note to anyone having an issue similar to this

JTCO

Meme King
So here's a funny story, I picked it up and the manager said they told me the wrong thing. He said they found the lower right hand side ball joint was actually not torqued to proper spec from the factory and they torqued it. Noise is gone now haha. So something to note to anyone having an issue similar to this

There's already been a few members who have had that happen. Crazy.