Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90

Thread: New EVO MFG JL HD Hinged Tire Carrier

  1. #11

  2. #12
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    364
    Will this stop the tailgate vibration I'm having with a 37 and tire mounted to stock carrier?

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
    Will this stop the tailgate vibration I'm having with a 37 and tire mounted to stock carrier?

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    Iíll let you know when mine gets here. Currently I can see the tire bounce on rough terrain. But hoping with the tire pulled tighter against the tailgate that should go away.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #14
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Iíll let you know when mine gets here. Currently I can see the tire bounce on rough terrain. But hoping with the tire pulled tighter against the tailgate that should go away.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Yea man let me know!

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    EVO MFG Representative kingsize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Granada Hills
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
    Will this stop the tailgate vibration I'm having with a 37 and tire mounted to stock carrier?
    Yes
    From a Champ to a Chump in just one bump!

  6. #16
    EVO MFG Representative kingsize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Granada Hills
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    But one question: why not up to 40s?
    Unlike other MFG's, we like testing our products before telling everyone what will actually work.

    We've run this carrier with a 37" for a while now. Zero issues with the 37" tire. Once we have run one with 40's for a while, we will update.
    From a Champ to a Chump in just one bump!

  7. #17
    Been Around the Block Rgk401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsize View Post
    Unlike other MFG's, we like testing our products before telling everyone what will actually work.

    We've run this carrier with a 37" for a while now. Zero issues with the 37" tire. Once we have run one with 40's for a while, we will update.
    IMG_2939.jpg
    Will this skid plate work for a jl sport 2 door

  8. #18
    Nice and tight, just the way I like it Screenshot_20181015-180951_Instagram.jpeg

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #19
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsize View Post
    Yes
    Thanks!

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRubi19 View Post
    Nice and tight, just the way I like it Screenshot_20181015-180951_Instagram.jpeg

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Yes.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •