ARB Twin compressor

Onlyone

400 shipped to your door via FedEx. Wired for single switch operation. Like new. This one was replaced by ARB under warranty. Installed in my JL since March.

Attachments

• 98DB7C44-D939-4435-A19D-953F5164B924.jpg
    98DB7C44-D939-4435-A19D-953F5164B924.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 219

Onlyone

This is a good deal. What was wrong with it. Why did ARB replace it?

Not sure. The last one just wouldn’t switch on. You could hear the relays,but nothing. Making a long story short, They sent me a new one. Here it is. Really weird. Good customer service. It’s really cheap but if it doesn’t sell at this price I’ll just find a place in the Wagon for it.

Last edited:

gonefirefighting

Been running ARB compressors since their inception and have realized a few facts over the years. If you realize and come to terms with the fact that they are like spark plugs and have to be replaced every now and then you will treat them differently and use them accordingly. I will mount them in the cleanest/dryest possible locations and make them accessible to replace with little effort. Even my shop compressors have to be rebuilt or replaced from time to time. Just the nature of the device and it’s duty cycles. They are still the best and most reliable option for onboard air depending on your particular usage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk