I have owned a Jeep for 30+ years it seems........

Onlyone

Not really sure if this is the right place to put this thread but here we go.

This is probably the first time I’ve not owned one, or had one in the family. The JL is the best one made. Hands down. There is no argument that can be made to the contrary. But. I sold mine. And damn do they keep their value, lucky for me. I kinda stayed with the same thing, only bigger. I bought a 2018 Power Wagon. I wanted it for towing a camper among other things. I know I will miss it, but I have run about every trail in this state, give or take several. This truck will do everything I want it to, and if it doesn’t, I have a Can Am that will. It’s been fun but as I get older my needs have changed. I’ll still be engaged if anyone needs any advice but there is such a wealth of info on here, that my opinions won’t be needed. Thank you Eddie for this forum and letting me a part of them for so many years. I’m sure at some point I’ll get another 2 door to play with in the future.

Attachments

• 40764459-5933-4685-9E39-103273445170.jpg
    40764459-5933-4685-9E39-103273445170.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 170
  • DF31D62D-782F-4F5B-BC10-FBBE10D04C02.jpg
    DF31D62D-782F-4F5B-BC10-FBBE10D04C02.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 170

JTCO

Meme King
Wow. Sorry to hear you sold yours so quickly. But good luck with the new truck. With that being said, knowing that there may be some used ones out there, I'll start looking around.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the invite to join you in Ouray this summer. Sorry to hear you go, but you know you'll be back... Can't wait to see your '20 diesel. :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Shame to see you go but totally understand your reasons. Congrats to you on your new trucks and best of luck to you.

Rickorich

I too own a Power Wagon its a 2016 Laramie PW Mineral Grey and love it.. I did just however trade a high end sports car this week that sat majority of 3 years in on a 2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon. I could never give up my Power Wagon but needed an off road capable versatile DD as my Power Wagon has a 8' PowerDeck installed for carrying motorcycles over-landing etc. and gets 11mpg avg. I missed my old JK and wanted at least 22MPG avg. so pulled the trigger on a JL Rubi UL 2.0L Turbo and thus far I love it. Power Wagon is an amazing truck so congrats, it will not disappoint.

Last edited: