Wave from Bay Area, CA

BeeeCeee

Hello. My wife, Bev, and I just got back a couple hours ago from picking up our new 2018 JL Rubicon from Elk Grove. It's ~110miles away but it took us over 3.5 hours to get there. Friday traffic and all. It was definitely worth it in the end!!

I'm still a bit excited and can't sleep so I decided to post my first thread. LOL. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you!

Thanks,

Ben
IMG_0829%202.jpg

LauraRose

Ben & Bev, welcome to JLWrangler, and congratulations on your beautiful JL - it looks awesome in that night-time pic!!

Welcome_&_Ediquette_LI.jpg

BeeeCeee

We really appreciate the warm welcome. Looking forward to getting out there and having some fun.

Thanks!

Ben

Ben & Bev, welcome to JLWrangler, and congratulations on your beautiful JL - it looks awesome in that night-time pic!!

View attachment 5969

Congrats to you and welcome to JLWRANGLER - it's great to have you here! :thumb:

Congratulations! Welcome to JL Wrangler.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Welcome Ben and Bev! Enjoy that gorgeous JL :)

Welcome to JLWrangler!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Welcome to JLWrangler!

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome . You did it right pick up new JL Wrangler and join JLWrangler right away :thumb: glad to have you here.

atomicpunk

I know the feeling

Hello. My wife, Bev, and I just got back a couple hours ago from picking up our new 2018 JL Rubicon from Elk Grove. It's ~110miles away but it took us over 3.5 hours to get there. Friday traffic and all. It was definitely worth it in the end!!

I'm still a bit excited and can't sleep so I decided to post my first thread. LOL. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you!

Thanks,

Ben
IMG_0829%202.jpg

Nice looking rig. I definitely know the feeling about driving far to find that perfect jeep combo. I drove at least 100 miles and hours on the phone to make sure that the dealership would have the exact match waiting for me at the lot when i get there. Once i got back home, i also could sleep, i wanted to stay inside the jeep all night. Kind of like a kid at Christmas.