Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Off-road Pages

I was told a new update was in play on October 7. I canít verify it because I just had my entire Sat/Nav system replaced under warranty as it just lost GPS signal.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    Where is everyone getting software updates? Iíve had mine for more than a year and uconnect website just says no software update available after putting my VIN in.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I got the software update from the UConnect site but mine was showing an update after putting in my VIN. My Jeep has never been updated prior. I believe the current software version isnít that new so u may be up to date.

U can check your software version by holding the windshield defroster button, temperature up and down buttons all at the same time while the engine is running. Dealer Mode will pop up. Hit System Information and then Radio Part Information.
    2018 JLU Silver Sahara

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCo View Post
    I got the software update from the UConnect site but mine was showing an update after putting in my VIN. My Jeep has never been updated prior. I believe the current software version isnít that new so u may be up to date.

U can check your software version by holding the windshield defroster button, temperature up and down buttons all at the same time while the engine is running. Dealer Mode will pop up. Hit System Information and then Radio Part Information.
    Will check it out. Thanks

2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Fresh Catch

Nevervdid

I never updated it. Was too scared for updates as I had a bad experience with it. Mine works pretty fine but gotta update mine first to see if it would add some trails.

Fresh Catch
    So does this OffRoad page give you trails and other unpaved roads? Or is it just drivetrain info? Wife just got her Jeep last week. Didn't notice this app yet.

Thanks
    Corey

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cbacon View Post
    So does this OffRoad page give you trails and other unpaved roads? Or is it just drivetrain info? Wife just got her Jeep last week. Didn't notice this app yet.

Thanks
    Corey

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    It has a few screens, drivetrain, gauges for temps, pitch and roll. But no there isnít any mapping available on it.

I had the 21.10 and the ORP wouldnít work. Just last week I had mine updated to the new Uconnect software, I believe 28.3 that was released early October, and so far everything is working. I was also told that over the air updates werenít being done on all or some vehicles because they were bricking radios. So if youíre still having issues the new software might help, so far itís working for me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345