Off-road Pages

SouthCo

Where is everyone getting software updates? I’ve had mine for more than a year and uconnect website just says no software update available after putting my VIN in.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I got the software update from the UConnect site but mine was showing an update after putting in my VIN. My Jeep has never been updated prior. I believe the current software version isn’t that new so u may be up to date.

U can check your software version by holding the windshield defroster button, temperature up and down buttons all at the same time while the engine is running. Dealer Mode will pop up. Hit System Information and then Radio Part Information.

dixonk

I got the software update from the UConnect site but mine was showing an update after putting in my VIN. My Jeep has never been updated prior. I believe the current software version isn’t that new so u may be up to date.

U can check your software version by holding the windshield defroster button, temperature up and down buttons all at the same time while the engine is running. Dealer Mode will pop up. Hit System Information and then Radio Part Information.

Will check it out. Thanks

stonebet

Nevervdid

I never updated it. Was too scared for updates as I had a bad experience with it. Mine works pretty fine but gotta update mine first to see if it would add some trails.

Cbacon

So does this OffRoad page give you trails and other unpaved roads? Or is it just drivetrain info? Wife just got her Jeep last week. Didn't notice this app yet.

Thanks
Corey

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

WiscoHR

So does this OffRoad page give you trails and other unpaved roads? Or is it just drivetrain info? Wife just got her Jeep last week. Didn't notice this app yet.

Thanks
Corey

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It has a few screens, drivetrain, gauges for temps, pitch and roll. But no there isn’t any mapping available on it.

WWRuby_Svi

I had the 21.10 and the ORP wouldn’t work. Just last week I had mine updated to the new Uconnect software, I believe 28.3 that was released early October, and so far everything is working. I was also told that over the air updates weren’t being done on all or some vehicles because they were bricking radios. So if you’re still having issues the new software might help, so far it’s working for me.

Rollandl

I had the 21.10 and the ORP wouldn’t work. Just last week I had mine updated to the new Uconnect software, I believe 28.3 that was released early October, and so far everything is working. I was also told that over the air updates weren’t being done on all or some vehicles because they were bricking radios. So if you’re still having issues the new software might help, so far it’s working for me.

So you have to go to the dealership?

WWRuby_Svi

So you have to go to the dealership?

That’s what I did. You can go to the Uconnect site and see if there are any updates available to you. The download is about 4 hours so either you or the dealer should do that ahead of time, and then the install was maybe 1 hour. I dropped it off in the morning and picked it up after lunch.

I was also told that this update wasn’t working for everyone, thankfully it worked for me this time. I was also told that another update is in the works to try to get it working for everyone that should have it.

mojitojeepjlur

Ours has disappeared and hasn't come back and I can't remember where I found it to begin with. Can anyone tell me where you found it?

Thanks

MrMischief

Ours has disappeared and hasn't come back and I can't remember where I found it to begin with. Can anyone tell me where you found it?

Thanks

There was an update to add Marketplace and that seemed to have a bug in it which made Offroad Pages disappear. Uconnect support walked me through resetting the headunit a few weeks ago and it has been fine since. I'm away from my Jeep currently but I believe it was in the settings app there was a place for reset. They wanted the Jeep fully on, engine running, then reset the head unit. This will wipe everything from your system, your favorite radio stations, your paired phones, your navigation settings.... Once that is done they wanted the Jeep shut off and left to sit for at least 30 minutes. I went back to it several hours later and as I recall Offroad Pages was there again, I don't seem to remember it doing an update while I drove.