Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Off-road Pages

Fresh Catch
    Ours has disappeared and hasn't come back and I can't remember where I found it to begin with. Can anyone tell me where you found it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mojitojeepjlur View Post
    Ours has disappeared and hasn't come back and I can't remember where I found it to begin with. Can anyone tell me where you found it?

Thanks
    It should be in the Apps section on the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks
    Mine disappears, reappears. Itís so fucking annoying...

Fresh Catch

Thanks
    There was an update to add Marketplace and that seemed to have a bug in it which made Offroad Pages disappear. Uconnect support walked me through resetting the headunit a few weeks ago and it has been fine since. I'm away from my Jeep currently but I believe it was in the settings app there was a place for reset. They wanted the Jeep fully on, engine running, then reset the head unit. This will wipe everything from your system, your favorite radio stations, your paired phones, your navigation settings.... Once that is done they wanted the Jeep shut off and left to sit for at least 30 minutes. I went back to it several hours later and as I recall Offroad Pages was there again, I don't seem to remember it doing an update while I drove.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456