Wave from BC Canada

Ben10Beers

Hey all my name is Ben from BC Canada. I'm a marketing manager at a Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer here in Coquitlam been here for 3+ years. Currently I have a lifted 2016 Sahara but just put a order in for a 2019 JLU Rubicon in the Punk'n Metallic on Monday. I also opted in for the one touch power soft top so fingers crossed it doesn't leak too much... Have some big plans for accessories as well will post picks as they go on.

Cheers,

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Welcome to JLWrangler! Be sure to post some pics when it comes in. Can't wait to see it. Although I'm not a fan of the one touch power top, I love the removable windows on the hardtop.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to JLWRANGLER!! As mentioned, please post up pics of your JL once you get it. Sure would love to see the ONE TOUCH setup :thumb:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I got to admit, my wife likes the One Touch so it maybe my way into a 2 Wrangler family. I plan on using your pictures to convince her. LOL.

Ben10Beers

I got to admit, my wife likes the One Touch so it maybe my way into a 2 Wrangler family. I plan on using your pictures to convince her. LOL.

Haha sounds good! yeah Ill be sure to take a bunch of pictures and a video if I can post that on here when I get it. Looks like its still a few months out so will be a bit but ill post when its getting closer. Its hard to concentrate on much other than it right now, currently planning the accessories and such.

LauraRose

Hey all my name is Ben from BC Canada. I'm a marketing manager at a Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer here in Coquitlam been here for 3+ years. Currently I have a lifted 2016 Sahara but just put a order in for a 2019 JLU Rubicon in the Punk'n Metallic on Monday. I also opted in for the one touch power soft top so fingers crossed it doesn't leak too much... Have some big plans for accessories as well will post picks as they go on.

Cheers,

Welcome to JLWrangler Ben!! That Punk'n Metallic is sweet - looking forward to lots of pics. :thumb:

Welcome and Etiquette.jpg