Wave from Jacksonville, Fl

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler! Love your JL!!

Since you just took delivery, can you let us know whether your Off Road Pages are functioning as they should?

Thanks.

Welcome%20and%20Etiquette.jpeg

Laura Rose from PA

LauraRose

Your JL looks awesome with the lift, wheels & tires! We see most JL owners installing 37s, so it is nice to see that your 35s look really sharp. How do you like your Ridge Grapplers?

The Off-Road Pages are located within the apps in Uconnect- the icon is a tire tread within a circle labeled "Off-Road Pages". At some point in the near future, after turning off your JL, you should be presented with an opportunity to install the update which will install the app. You can learn more here on JLWrangler in the thread titled: "Any updates on the Off Road App."

Jccuda77

Thank you @LauraRose. I love them. I have 1000 miles on them now and they are so much quieter thank my mud grapplers were seem to have just about as good traction as they did. I’m going to jeeptoberfest this coming weekend and will put them through the paces. I would have put 37’s on but my dealer said it would void the warranty so I stuck with 35’s. I like them and the stance

This is what I have on my screen when I go into apps
IMG_4859.JPGIMG_4860.jpgIMG_4861.jpg

But I do have the off-road on my dash just have to scroll down to 3 and this is what comes up IMG_4862.jpgIMG_4863.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app