Off-road pages

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Crazy how long it's taking for people to get the update. Our good friend JeepFan still didn't have his until he came up to visit us here in Nevada. Of course, as soon as he got here, he got his update as well. :crazyeyes:

WiscoHR

I got my update a couple weeks ago but since then my display has been acting up. For the first minute or so after starting the Jeep half the apps aren’t there. They just show up as the little Uconnect symbol. And it has randomly been resetting itself. Screen goes black and shuts down then reopens with the Jeep welcome screen. Been meaning to get to the dealership but haven’t had time.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I got my update a couple weeks ago but since then my display has been acting up. For the first minute or so after starting the Jeep half the apps aren’t there. They just show up as the little Uconnect symbol. And it has randomly been resetting itself. Screen goes black and shuts down then reopens with the Jeep welcome screen. Been meaning to get to the dealership but haven’t had time.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Do you have a Tazer JL? If so have you tried the Full Reboot option?

JeepFan

Awesome! Crazy how long it's taking for people to get the update. Our good friend JeepFan still didn't have his until he came up to visit us here in Nevada. Of course, as soon as he got here, he got his update as well. :crazyeyes:
Lol! Cindy called it!

unaseer

That's exactly what mine does. I just don't know if it was there prior to the recent update or not. I never really paid attention as I always had SXM or Media running.
Since the update, mine has been doing the same thing. I guess now we wait for the software update to fix this update.

GrayBeard

Mine updated several weeks ago, worked for 2 days, then disappeared totally, until yesterday. Now I have the app icon, but when I touch it, after a couple of minutes trying to load it says "Error try again later" [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

BillArnett

Eventually you will see an update notification on the infotainment screen. Patience is your friend. Lol. I had to visit Nevada to get the update. [emoji16]

I'm trying to be patient but this is ridiculous. It's been over 3 MONTHs since the first reports of folks receiving this update. I don't drive my JL very often. Maybe it doesn't receive the update unless the ignition is on?