CONGRATULATIONS BBDOC - You have WON the Dynatrac EnduroSport Lift Kit GIVEAWAY!!

Richamby

Congrats, you where almost crying and I am.
Along with the rest of us that now have to purchase our kits.

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for having this give a way and thank you Dynatrac for doing the give a way.

You guys are awesome, now I need to go start shaking the piggy bank.

BBDOC

I was able to stop by Dynatrac today and pick up my new lift kit. I have to say that these guys were great! They were very knowledgeable, extremely helpful, and laid back but still very attentive. Eric and Tony walked me around Code 1 and let me drool a little. Tony gave me a ride in the red JL that you all probably saw on the Wayalife video. WOW!!!! As we turned out of the first driveway and had no head lean, I was already smiling from ear to ear. Then we drove around and he showed off a little.
This lift is great!!! Minimal body lean, tight around turns without being to stiff, and it takes the bumps like a champ. It’s not a half a million dollar trophy truck but for most of us that are staying somewhat sane with our builds, this is a great every day lift. I really like that it is a true 2” lift and not like the 3-3.5” lift that Mopar is pushing. Perfect for those of us that are wanting to continue running 35s with our new Rubi’s.

Thank you Tony, Eric and Corey for spending some time with me today and making this a great memory.

And another big Thank You to Eddie and Cindy (Wayalife/JLWrangler) for putting this contest together.
Have a blessed evening all!

IMG_1369.JPG
Nice line up!

IMG_1375.JPG
The camera really does add 50#s

IMG_1368.JPG
My new green bag is legit!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
I was able to stop by Dynatrac today and pick up my new lift kit. I have to say that these guys were great! They were very knowledgeable, extremely helpful, and laid back but still very attentive. Eric and Tony walked me around Code 1 and let me drool a little. Tony gave me a ride in the red JL that you all probably saw on the Wayalife video. WOW!!!! As we turned out of the first driveway and had no head lean, I was already smiling from ear to ear. Then we drove around and he showed off a little.
This lift is great!!! Minimal body lean, tight around turns without being to stiff, and it takes the bumps like a champ. It’s not a half a million dollar trophy truck but for most of us that are staying somewhat sane with our builds, this is a great every day lift. I really like that it is a true 2” lift and not like the 3-3.5” lift that Mopar is pushing. Perfect for those of us that are wanting to continue running 35s with our new Rubi’s.

Thank you Tony, Eric and Corey for spending some time with me today and making this a great memory.

And another big Thank You to Eddie and Cindy (Wayalife/JLWrangler) for putting this contest together.

I think I need one of those axles like that on a stand in my office. I'll have to talk to the wife.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

So much awesomeness here - again, a BIG CONGRATS to you! :thumb:

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug

View attachment 5911
Nice line up!

View attachment 5912
The camera really does add 50#s

View attachment 5913

That's awesome and congrats again.