CONGRATULATIONS BBDOC - You have WON the Dynatrac EnduroSport Lift Kit GIVEAWAY!!

Dynatrac

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
Winner!!!!

Congratulations to BBDOC! I am very excited to ship you our EnduroSport lift kit for FREE.

I am very confident you will be impressed with the street ride, handling, and extraordinary smooth off-road comfort we’ve engineered into the new EnduroSport lift kit for the Jeep JL.

When I built my first truck in 1978, I would put up with anything to have a cool looking ride. And man did I. Severe, rough riding 4x4s were compulsory to look good. Those days are behind us.

While there are many good JK suspension kits out there, I was never really satisfied with the ride quality. They left me wanting something better. Better as in more comfort, better road manners and the ability to traverse rough terrain at a fast clip, without getting my ass kicked.

I hope this kit makes it possible for more people to enjoy great looks of the Jeep JL without the rough ride and sloppy handling that is associated with typical lift kits and larger tires. We hope you agree after installing this lift kit that we’ve achieved something better. We look forward to your feedback.

BBDOC

I can’t wait. I’m very excited to get these on my JLUR. I have been a little concerned about ride and many of the lifts that are to high for my 35” tires. Crazy, my first 4x4 was an 86’ Toyota with big 31” tires and 3” lift. Times have changed. Enjoying getting back into the sport. Thanks jlwrangler and dynatrac!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app