Wave from Melbourne FL

netman67

Hi all! Wife and I bought our first Jeep ever in March upon relocating to the Space Coast area in Florida from Cincinnati Ohio: A 2018 JLU Sahara, white, premium soft top, LED lighting package and manual trans. Took it to Jeep Beach 2018 in Daytona Beach FL just a couple weeks after buying it! No mods yet other than a SpiderWebShade. We've had it out several times with one of the local Jeep clubs in some of the local WMA parks in central FL.

We're thinking of doing Jeeptoberfest in Ocala FL in October, and planning some other trips to make sure this machine sees some action! I'm trying to resist a reasonable 2.5" lift and upgrading to 35s. So far it's done everything we've asked it to do, but gotta admit: not alot of heavy duty crawling yet.

Hope to run into some of you around the trails! Here are some action shots. The top of the hill shot was with less than 250 miles on it!

Jeep1-2018.jpgJeep-2018.jpgJeep2-2018.jpg

LauraRose

Hi all! Wife and I bought our first Jeep ever in March upon relocating to the Space Coast area in Florida from Cincinnati Ohio: A 2018 JLU Sahara, white, premium soft top, LED lighting package and manual trans. Took it to Jeep Beach 2018 in Daytona Beach FL just a couple weeks after buying it! No mods yet other than a SpiderWebShade. We've had it out several times with one of the local Jeep clubs in some of the local WMA parks in central FL.

We're thinking of doing Jeeptoberfest in Ocala FL in October, and planning some other trips to make sure this machine sees some action! I'm trying to resist a reasonable 2.5" lift and upgrading to 35s. So far it's done everything we've asked it to do, but gotta admit: not alot of heavy duty crawling yet.

Hope to run into some of you around the trails! Here are some action shots. The top of the hill shot was with less than 250 miles on it!

View attachment 5808View attachment 5807View attachment 5809
Welcome to JLWrangler, nice JL!!Welcome%20and%20Etiquette.jpeg

Laura Rose from PA

Mud Bug

Welcome to JLWrangler! I like the (not so) bright white (not anymore) Sahara! Glad to see you are already taking it out :)