Hello from Long Beach Ca.

BobbyCa

After working for 10 years with Starbucks I decided I saved enough money and worked hard enough as a Store Manager to treat myself and upgrade my daily driver. From a Mini Countryman S to my first ever Wrangler. Late January I got my Unlimited Sport S JL and WOW! "It's a Jeep thing is real", never knew how much fun it would be driving on the highway would be. My daily commute is 75 miles(just under 10,000 miles so far in my JL) and in Los Angeles on the 5 Fwy it could take almost 2 hours depending if the Dodgers are playing that night. But riding in my Jeep has made the commute easier and it's like riding in a commander's seat compare to my previous car. Thanks for all the YouTube videos you shared and welcoming into this club.

Attachments

• 20180712_120825.jpg
    20180712_120825.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 20180712_120645.jpg
    20180712_120645.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 71

BobbyCa

Welcome to JLWrangler! There are Starbucks on every corner. You couldn’t find one closer to home?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been at my store for 3years now and I developed a awesome set of partners and my customers are amazing Before my current store I've worked in 8 other store in 7years. Was asked to get those stores back to our Starbucks standards. There are only a few things we can control in this company and staying put at one store is one of them. My current store felt great and made it my home store. So driving a few extra miles to work with a great team and serve my customers is not a big deal to me. If you are a Starbucks customer, thank you for being a great part of my job. My morning fix is Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew(VSCCB), what's yours..

Pyrates

Welcome from Palmdale, California! Perhaps we'll see you on the trails at Hungry or on the highways. We'll be heading out with another group to Calico Mountain trails at the end of October.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler mobile app