Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85

Thread: Well it was time

  1. #11
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    2,926
    Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    Thanks. It's an S. I couldn't go totally bare bones. Had to have my heater steering wheel lol!

    Sent via....
    I get it. I've been looking at the S as well. When my engine went out, my father in law let me use his truck with crank windows until I fixed my rig. It was still a blessing to have it, but I gotta have my power windows, lol.

  2. #12
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I get it. I've been looking at the S as well. When my engine went out, my father in law let me use his truck with crank windows until I fixed my rig. It was still a blessing to have it, but I gotta have my power windows, lol.
    Yup lol. I just have to remember I promised my wife I'll leave this one drivable for her. 37s max :-)

    Sent via....

  3. #13
    Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,057
    Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    Thanks. It's an S. I couldn't go totally bare bones. Had to have my heater steering wheel lol!

    Sent via....
    I've always scoffed at heated steering wheels. I have to admit, I love the JL heated steering wheel.

  4. #14
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,508
    Looks cute.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  5. #15
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Looks cute.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thanks... I think

    Sent via....

  6. #16
    Caught the Bug Resqnu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    85
    Looks good. Looking forward to your build


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #17

  8. #18
    Hooked Jetboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Gainsville GA
    Posts
    150
    Nice yellow! Congrats.


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Soon to be 2019 JL Rubicon owner

  9. #19
    Been Around the Block CanadaJeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    407
    Nice colour and congrats
    SCOTT *lllllll*
    2018 STING GRAY JL SPORT

  10. #20
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    96
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

    And so we should have a bet for all of us forum members to see how many weeks it takes before Scott puts 37's on his new yellow rig?

    Congrats by the way, nice new JL - I do like the yellow.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •