Well it was time

13_gecko_rubi

Nice! Are you doing the Steer Smarts stabilizer flip kit as well with that whole SS front end?
Ya I have the stabilizer relo bracket on already. Not the flip kit, I'm not tall enough for that. As of right now I'm running without stabilizer to see how it feels. So far so good. received_341638000006803.jpeg

Sent via....

Looks killler. Good to hear you like the Skyjacker coils,i was considering them as well.They appear to be very close or the same as the Metal Cloak dual rate coils and i have those on both my JK and XJ and they ride great.

13_gecko_rubi

Looks killler. Good to hear you like the Skyjacker coils,i was considering them as well.They appear to be very close or the same as the Metal Cloak dual rate coils and i have those on both my JK and XJ and they ride great.
I put about 60 miles on it today. I'm utterly blown away how well it rides. They did a good job.

Sent via....

I'm thinking about going ahead with that bumper. I have two questions. Would it be easy enough to install the built in light bar at a later date? Does this bumper provide any protection for the Rubicon disconnect motor?

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto.

13_gecko_rubi

I'm thinking about going ahead with that bumper. I have two questions. Would it be easy enough to install the built in light bar at a later date? Does this bumper provide any protection for the Rubicon disconnect motor?

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto.
The light bar isn't built in. I actually don't have one in it at moment, long story lol. It's easy to add whenever.

As for Rubicon motor, not sure. I have a Sport. I'd think you'd need some type of skid. Not sure what all they make regarding that.

Sent via....