Well it was time

MoparMari

The thread is cracking me up. It was either Punkn orange or hella yellow for me. Seeing it with no wheels, floating on rocks makes me think I made the wrong choice.

13_gecko_rubi

Well I finally got some things finished.

1) Rubicon axles swapped in
2) Skyjacker 2.5" lift installed
3) Rancho geometry correction brackets installed
4) Complete steering system upgraded to SteerSmarts
5) Crawtek Revolution Front bumper
5) Rock Slide Power Steps installed today

Going to put Rancho 9000xl shocks in next week. The ones I got were too short so have to swap them.

I've only put 30 or so miles on it but the SkyJacker springs/shocks are nice and plush. I was looking for something that would net me about 1" over a Rubicon as was trying to keep it low for the wife. Very limited choices keeping it lower. Oh well, I don't like the wheel gap so might have to throw the 37s on now lol. 20181231_165532.jpeg20181231_165014.jpeg20190106_131958.jpeg20190106_184300.jpeg20181230_125410.jpegreceived_324632218130917.jpg

Sent via....

Rgk401

Well I finally got some things finished.

1) Rubicon axles swapped in
2) Skyjacker 2.5" lift installed
3) Rancho geometry correction brackets installed
4) Complete steering system upgraded to SteerSmarts
5) Crawtek Revolution Front bumper
5) Rock Slide Power Steps installed today

Going to put Rancho 9000xl shocks in next week. The ones I got were too short so have to swap them.

I've only put 30 or so miles on it but the SkyJacker springs/shocks are nice and plush. I was looking for something that would net me about 1" over a Rubicon as was trying to keep it low for the wife. Very limited choices keeping it lower. Oh well, I don't like the wheel gap so might have to throw the 37s on now lol. View attachment 8050View attachment 8051View attachment 8052View attachment 8053View attachment 8054View attachment 8055

Sent via....

Very nice. Could you post pictures or a video on how you wired up the e lockers!! I’m also doing the factory rubicon axel sway in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I really like that bumper. I looked at their website and noticed that they have the same part number for both JK and JL. Did you have any problems with the installation?

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto.

13_gecko_rubi

I really like that bumper. I looked at their website and noticed that they have the same part number for both JK and JL. Did you have any problems with the installation?

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto.
This is the Blaze bumper. It is new and was designed for JL. No issues at all. It would fit a JK too so he likely listed for that as well but it was designed for the JL.

Sent via....