Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: Well it was time

  1. #61
    Been Around the Block CanadaJeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    296
    Your jeep is coming along nicely
    SCOTT *lllllll*
    2018 STING GRAY JL SPORT

  2. #62
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    334
    Nice work, not at all surprised to say it looks great


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #63
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    57
    Nice! Are you doing the Steer Smarts stabilizer flip kit as well with that whole SS front end?

  4. #64
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBattalion View Post
    Nice! Are you doing the Steer Smarts stabilizer flip kit as well with that whole SS front end?
    Ya I have the stabilizer relo bracket on already. Not the flip kit, I'm not tall enough for that. As of right now I'm running without stabilizer to see how it feels. So far so good. received_341638000006803.jpeg

    Sent via....

  5. #65
    Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    1,499
    So...

    What's up with these?

    20181119_202705.jpeg

  6. #66
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    So...

    What's up with these?

    20181119_202705.jpeg
    That's phase 2 lol

    Sent via....

  7. #67
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    So...

    What's up with these?

    20181119_202705.jpeg
    He lives in a jar of salt. Has to wait til summer lol


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  8. #68
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    He lives in a jar of salt. Has to wait til summer lol


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Lol, so true!!!

    Sent via....

  9. #69
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    18
    Looks killler. Good to hear you like the Skyjacker coils,i was considering them as well.They appear to be very close or the same as the Metal Cloak dual rate coils and i have those on both my JK and XJ and they ride great.

  10. #70
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by tchmotorsports View Post
    Looks killler. Good to hear you like the Skyjacker coils,i was considering them as well.They appear to be very close or the same as the Metal Cloak dual rate coils and i have those on both my JK and XJ and they ride great.
    I put about 60 miles on it today. I'm utterly blown away how well it rides. They did a good job.

    Sent via....

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •