Brawlee Jeep Wrangler LED Rear Glass Lift Gate Dome Light Bar

OconRecon

So, has anyone installed this on their JL? Looks simple enough, and kind of useful.

If anyone has, pros and cons?

51hs7joI5mL.jpg

LINK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't typically like running a hard top but if I did, this would be really handy to have.

OconRecon

I don't typically like running a hard top but if I did, this would be really handy to have.

... says the lucky sumbitch living in Nevada.

Sincerely,

Living in Ohio

;)

Looks like a good idea. Having extra light in the back certainly helps.

Plus pretty cheap at $69 and looks like anyone can install it. Well, $69 isn't that cheap compared to other LED strips for other applications, but as far as Jeep tweaks go, it economically compares well.

Last edited:

mer43

I've installed it, and it works spectacular. The little remote is nice, and you have options on how to wire it, or even plug it in to a ciggy lighter with an ciggy lighter extension.

mer43

sucker is bright standing at the back of the jeep, and light it up.

I just plug mine in the ciggy lighter when needed, since I'm always worried about parasitic drains on the jeep, since I don't drive it to work, and it can sit for days on end.

CGRDT

Ran into this vendor at Off Road Expo in Pomona this weekend. He told me to wait 2-3 weeks and he would have something JL specific. I was going to buy one. I liked it for the same reasons as you - the 12v outlet. And they were $60 at the show.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app