JL JOURNAL : Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Lift Kit INSTALLATION

htsai14752

Eddie, you've tested a couple lift set up now. Which is the most comfortable by far and what shocks do you recommend? I'm looking for the most comfortable because the wife drives it most of the time with the kids in it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, you've tested a couple lift set up now. Which is the most comfortable by far and what shocks do you recommend? I'm looking for the most comfortable because the wife drives it most of the time with the kids in it.

Without question, this Dynatrac lift is what you're wife would enjoy the most. The kit comes with coils and shocks made specifically for each other.

Firejeep

Once again a great video! Do you feel that your control arms change the performance of the kit? If so, is it enough of a difference that one should upgrade those sooner rather then later? Should they all be done at one time or can you just start with the front. Coming from a CJ I didn’t have these issues. Thanks for all you do.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Once again a great video! Do you feel that your control arms change the performance of the kit? If so, is it enough of a difference that one should upgrade those sooner rather then later? Should they all be done at one time or can you just start with the front. Coming from a CJ I didn’t have these issues. Thanks for all you do.

There is no need for adjustable control arms with a small lift like this. If anything, the factory arms will give you a slightly smoother ride. Adjustable arms like the ones we have will offer more bind free flex but I don’t know if it’s enough to warrant the additional cost and effort. If you really want them, I would start with front lowers as they would allow you to run a bit more caster.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

More Rubicon footage? Curious too how crossing the springs to camp went with just 2” lift. Know people have taken on water from past trips I’ve been on.

aug0211

Can anyone help me find the FAD disconnect and front locker disconnect? These are shown at 3:35 in the video. I just cannot find where they are. I think I have the FAD, but cannot find the front locker connection to unplug.

aug0211

VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Lift Kit INSTALLATION

Delete 10char

Last edited:

aug0211

VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Lift Kit INSTALLATION

Thanks. Got everything all wrapped up with no issues (that I know of!).

The video was really a big help, especially for a first timer like myself [emoji1360]

aug0211

Glad it all worked out.

Not to detract from the great video and information here, but here are some photos of my install. I’m the bigger guy in the photos, and was assisting where the project lead (smaller guy) needed an extra set of hands.

We installed the lift on the JL and also put a new suspension on the wagon at the same time.

IMG_1861.JPGIMG_1862.JPGIMG_1864.JPGIMG_1869.JPGIMG_1871.JPGIMG_1831.JPGIMG_1858.JPG

JTCO

Meme King
Not to detract from the great video and information here, but here are some photos of my install. I’m the bigger guy in the photos, and was assisting where the project lead (smaller guy) needed an extra set of hands.

We installed the lift on the JL and also put a new suspension on the wagon at the same time.

That's awesome. Great including kids in stuff like that.

PowerGuy

View attachment 7118View attachment 7119View attachment 7120View attachment 7121View attachment 7122View attachment 7123View attachment 7124

Are you running SCS wheels?