Jeep Wave from Mississippi

Tiggerrtw2

I ordered a 2019 JLUR on 09/11/18 and received my VON/VIN from the dealer 09/21/18. (Status: D) Rubicon Unlimited, Mojito, 3.6L/Auto, LED lighting group, Black 3 piece hardtop, Cold weather, Trailer Tow/HD Electrical, Electronic Info/Sys. I was given the 'generic' 6-8 weeks (10 on the outside) ETA. Hope it doesn't take that long. This is my 3rd Jeep, 1st Wrangler. Ok, so it's my 1st Jeep. Looking forward to being a part of the community. Tires, Wheels, Lifts, Bumpers, Winch, etc... At least now, I'll know where all my money went! The wait begins...

Maxcustody

Congrats on placing your order, I picked up one yesterday and love it. Hopefully sooner than later for your arrival............

Mud Bug

Welcome!! I hope you get it sooner than expected, that would be amazing. I am glad to hear you were able to order a Mojito! since they were not supposed to be available on the 2019 model year. I had been reading recently on the good old interwebz that Mojito! is still on the order sheet so... get it while you can!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Welcome to JL Wrangler! Wow, what a great first Jeep. You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. It really leads to a deep and insatiable obsession.