Wave from Jeep Bash 2018

JLSahara

Nice man. I wonder what fenders that Granite JL is running. Those look sweet.

IMG_4273.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's Loren Healy`s JL. Jimmy's built it and built the flares. I think they may release them, not totally sure.

Sent via....

I just wish that someone would come out with flares that still incorporated some kind of lights on the front. Without them, the Jeep just looks way too much like a JK to me.

13_gecko_rubi

I just wish that someone would come out with flares that still incorporated some kind of lights on the front. Without them, the Jeep just looks way too much like a JK to me.
Agreed. But haven't you read the internet? Everyon is going to destroy those lights! I mean JKs have marker lights there and I haven't seen that being an epidemic. Must just be a slew of new owners that can't drive :)

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. But haven't you read the internet? Everyon is going to destroy those lights! I mean JKs have marker lights there and I haven't seen that being an epidemic. Must just be a slew of new owners that can't drive :)

Sent via....

Apparently :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When they first built the flares they had lights in them. I wonder if those are different or if the just wrapped over the lights.

LOL!! I thought those were stickers :crazyeyes:

latest

JLSahara

The Sandstorm’s fenders are definitely nice as well but I agree, fender lights need to be included for the JL’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk