Diesel available in the ordering system?

NFRs2000NYC

Seems like the dealers have an order code 26 available to them, which is for the 3.0CRD with the 8 speed...a few dealer employees seem to have confirmed this.

It is still a mystery what the order code 22 is, some saying diesel manual, but from what I understand, the wrangler manual transmission cannot handle that torque.

Crossing my fingers for the diesel auto to come soon!

Jetboy

Seems like the dealers have an order code 26 available to them, which is for the 3.0CRD with the 8 speed...a few dealer employees seem to have confirmed this.

It is still a mystery what the order code 22 is, some saying diesel manual, but from what I understand, the wrangler manual transmission cannot handle that torque.

Than would be great news to those waiting on them. But seems very unlikely being word was mid 19; and 19s not on the line yet.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

There may have been an error where it showed up as an option on the 18s when the 19s we're loaded. That error has probabl been fixed :)

Sent via....