Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Drivers who want off-road traction and on-road comfort can expect it from the Goodyear Wrangler™ UltraTerrain AT.

UltraTerrain_zpsifdwvwcm.jpg

Goodyear UltraTerrain AT

In-store Price & Availability:

Our exclusive all-terrain tire, the Goodyear Wrangler® UltraTerrain AT is engineered to provide drivers with a quiet, comfortable highway ride and the all-terrain capabilities for their next off-road adventure. Drivers can count on this tire for powerful all-terrain performance through the aggressive tread pattern and TractiveGroove Technology®. Featuring a rugged all-terrain tread compound and aggressive shoulder elements, the Wrangler™ UltraTerrain provides resistance to tread chunking and protection from punctures, so drivers can take on harsh terrains with absolute confidence. Not just an off-road tire, the UltraTerrain is engineered to provide on-road comfort through advanced computer modeling technology. This tire is also certified for severe snow and winter traction, backed by the 3-peak mountain snowflake symbol.

-KEY FEATURES-

• All-terrain traction
  • Rugged durability
  • On-road comfort

UltraTerrain%20BF_zpsttfiw6f9.jpg

-SPECS-

UltraTerrain%20Size_zpscfiaplgu.jpg

ADV_DT_GoodyearWranglerUltraTerrainAT_ForumBanner_468x120_20180731_zpskitqmwcc.jpg

NFRs2000NYC

New tire design? What advantages might this tire have over a Duratrac?

Looks slightly more street oriented, so I suspect the ride is a bit quieter and more compliant...having said that, on a Jeep, I'd still lean towards the duratrac. I've bought both my 33 and 35 inch duratracs from discount tire, and they have served me (and still do) very well.

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
New tire design? What advantages might this tire have over a Duratrac?

The new Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT is built with Goodyears latest tread and rubber technologies to give it a smoother quieter ride over the DuraTrac.

I’d love a 35/12.5R-18. Also I can’t find the 35/12.5R-17 anywhere? And one last thing like the guy above said. How do these differ from the Duratrac?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

We can special order the 35/12.50R-17 size but at this time Goodyear does not make them in 35/.12.50R-18.

Looks slightly more street oriented, so I suspect the ride is a bit quieter and more compliant...having said that, on a Jeep, I'd still lean towards the duratrac. I've bought both my 33 and 35 inch duratracs from discount tire, and they have served me (and still do) very well.

Thank you for your past business! We appreciate you posting your results running the Duratrac tires on your Jeep.

These look decent for the street and rainy/snowy weather. The bigger gaps between the lugs on the duratracs will shed mud easier though.

Sent from my XT1575 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

We appreciate your feedback! I agree, off-road performace goes to the DuraTrac as far as mud and slop is concerned.

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
They should perform very similar to the Goodyear Duratrac tires in snowy conditions. The Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT is 3PMSF rated and feature the latest technologies. I would give them a try and let us know your thoughts.

Last edited:

Richamby

Why load range E? I'd give these a shot in the 285/70x17 in a load range C. Having the ROWL gives us the option on in or out.

I can see you had the KO2's in your sights, but I feel you missed the mark with the Duratrac already being offered in a load range D.