JL Dealer Prices

Hooligan_JL

In the process of ordering a fully loaded 2019 JLU. The MSRP is 57,622 and I found a dealership in Vegas that is willing to sale to me for $51,351. This is approximately 11% off MSRP.

The dealerships exact words are “”Your price for this build is $51,351 plus $495 - doc fee plus $29.25 title fee plus your state sales tax and registration. The price quoted does include the tread lightly and finance discount already.””

Is the doc fee necessary? Do you think I can grind this deal down any further or should I take the offer?

Please advise ASAP if you’d be so kind.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

4wd

In the process of ordering a fully loaded 2019 JLU. The MSRP is 57,622 and I found a dealership in Vegas that is willing to sale to me for $51,351. This is approximately 11% off MSRP.

The dealerships exact words are “”Your price for this build is $51,351 plus $495 - doc fee plus $29.25 title fee plus your state sales tax and registration. The price quoted does include the tread lightly and finance discount already.””

Is the doc fee necessary? Do you think I can grind this deal down any further or should I take the offer?

Thanks!

If your jeep is not fully loaded at $57K then i will be looking to get one of these instead, it will be cheaper [emoji16]Screenshot_20180823-175948_Chrome.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

WiscoHR

Thanks!

Sounds like a great price... But sometimes it’s about service too. Did I pay a little more from the sales guy I got along with... Yes. But he also knows his shit, has owned Wranglers for the last 20 years and a person I can sit around and bullshit with while I get my free Jeep Wave oil changes. So the price isn’t the full experience. You pay for what you get.

NFRs2000NYC

There are quite a few dealers all over the nation offering 5-6.5% below invoice on factory orders, and some are doing 7% on off the lot, so if you are willing to travel, you may be able to get an even better deal.

NFRs2000NYC

Those are below INVOICE. I know there is one in AZ, Koons in Maryland started it all by doing a guaranteed 5% below invoice with a $699 doc fee.

Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram is proud to announce the Group Buy Program for the new 2018 JL's!

Currently all JL's will be 5% under invoice!

WE CANNOT SELL TO CUSTOMERS IN MA OR CA DUE TO STRICT TITLE/REGISTRATION/TAX POLICIES THOSE STATES HAVE.

ONLY Contact me, Craig Benner (Internet Manager) at cbenner1988@gmail.com (preferred method) or TEXT ONLY at 570-556-0451 for questions, concerns or to simply let me know exact Jeep you are looking to order.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $699 processing.

UPDATE: Group Buy DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS SUCH AS, AAA, TRUECAR OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT REBATE RELATED.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY), BUT ONLY DURING THE WEEK DAYS AS THE WEEKENDS ARE TOO BUSY.

WE ALSO DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES. IF YOU WANT THE VEHICLE SHIPPED, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE AS WE DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES.

I have no affiliation with this dealership at all, not even in my state, just posting as an example.

I do however notice that you are in California, and for some reason, they expressly don't sell to CA buyers...so Im not sure how buying out of state works for you. However, feel free to print that out and bring it to a CA dealer and see if they will match it.

Also, Im not sure about the numbers that you got and what they translate to...if you post up your build sheet, I can tell you how close you got to the 5% below invoice with your 10% below MSRP.

Hooligan_JL

Those are below INVOICE. I know there is one in AZ, Koons in Maryland started it all by doing a guaranteed 5% below invoice with a $699 doc fee.

I have no affiliation with this dealership at all, not even in my state, just posting as an example.

I do however notice that you are in California, and for some reason, they expressly don't sell to CA buyers...so Im not sure how buying out of state works for you. However, feel free to print that out and bring it to a CA dealer and see if they will match it.

Also, Im not sure about the numbers that you got and what they translate to...if you post up your build sheet, I can tell you how close you got to the 5% below invoice with your 10% below MSRP.

Interesting as to why they won’t sell to California? I’m currently looking to buy from Nevada. I wonder if it’ll be a problem???

WiscoHR

Emission? I thought the JLU was 50 state legal? Why would it matter if JL’s are being sold in California? Is this a special JL that’s being sold them them vs California ?

It’s probably their dealership policy as they off other vehicles that aren’t 50 state legal. It’s easier for them to not sell any vehicles to CA at all, then make a mistake on which vehicle they are selling.