Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JL Dealer Prices

Nothing but a Thing
    At the price you listed OP the dealer is making maybe a couple hundred bucks. Most of the deals you see people listing that seem unbelievable are. The dealers can play many tricks in fees etc to get the money back. U have an affiliate code so they will get a rebate check back from FCA for some of that discount. Then they are taking off holdback essentially plus another 1%. You aren't going to get much better than that in real pricing. Be careful they don't show discounting destination fee then add it back somewhere else. Have seen that a lot lately.

Sent via....

Found my loaded 2018 JLUR last month. One in Michigan, one in Indiana, & I’m in Ohio.

Both had a very similar Cars.com “this dealership” price.

Phone call to Michigan, they said it included employee pricing, and since I’m not, then $750 off MSRP was their opening offer.

Phone call to Indy, they said their price was straight-up without qualifications. Boom, I was in.

MSRP: $56,505
    My price: $51,836
    2018 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR
    - American Racing ATX Wheels - AX195 18x9, with Nitto Ridge Grappler 35x12.50R18LT tires - no lift kit, no spacers, no rub
    - RockSlide GenII StepSliders w/ LED, RC 30" hood-mount lightbar
    - 67 Designs JL MagMount G2, Highland Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier, Mopar Grab Handles, GPCA Headrest Grab Handles

Fresh Catch
    I ordered from Koons. It was easy just the large doc fee was the only bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123