what's up Dawgs!

ddays v2

Christ, there goes the neighborhood! :cheesy:

Hi Pete! :standing wave:

PS: If you want to keep your JK, do yourself a favor and DON'T take a JL for a test drive. If you do, you're gonna want one. I drove one last Saturday and figure on
having one by the end of the year for my DD. They're that nice :yup:

darrenroos

PS: If you want to keep your JK, do yourself a favor and DON'T take a JL for a test drive. If you do, you're gonna want one. I drove one last Saturday and figure on

Haha! Same. I just went to the dealership to “look” at the JL since I hadn’t even sat in one before. Before I knew it I was driving home in a JLUR and thinking of ways to tell my wife that I gave the dealership our new Lexus in exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

catahoula

Haha! Same. I just went to the dealership to “look” at the JL since I hadn’t even sat in one before. Before I knew it I was driving home in a JLUR and thinking of ways to tell my wife that I gave the dealership our new Lexus in exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LoL! I have to drive by the stealership everyday and keep eyeing a purple 2 door.