Moab Trip

Paladin JL

Been traveling in Motorhome pulling our JL Rubicon since the end of May hitting California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Colorado and now Utah. Finally arrived Moab four days ago and it has been everything and more than we have heard or expected. We have done Arches Natl Park, Canyonlands National Pk, and also a little 4 wheelin by doing Hell’s Revenge and Top of The World trails. I am a novice at rock crawling and had done mostly sand dunes and Forest Service roads. Both trails were very challenging but doable in our JL with Mopar lift, 35 in Cooper STT Pros, etc. was able to complete both trails without a scratch. Had another jeep guiding and spotting us on Hell’s Revenge but alone on Top of The World. Have to leave for Monuments tomorrow but will be back to Moab soon. It was hot here but no humidity, so tolerable. Stayed at Portals Motorcoach Resort.

LauraRose

Utah & Colorado Trail Maps?

I've searched this forum and cannot find information on available trail map apps/books for public Jeep trails in Utah and Colorado.

Does anyone know of any reliable sources for this information?

Thank you!!

ddays v2

I've searched this forum and cannot find information on available trail map apps/books for public Jeep trails in Utah and Colorado.

Does anyone know of any reliable sources for this information?

Thank you!!

Look for the Charles Wells guide books - they're great! Eddie may have an Amazon link to buy them...

wells.jpg61W0lT2G-qL._SX381_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

Resqnu

Awesome! I am planning to buy an DP rv when I retire next year and pull my JLUR out west and visit those trails. Keep us posted and share some pics:thumb: