Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Installed w/37's JLUR

Quote Originally Posted by JEEP-N-TEE View Post
    just curious. where is everyone that's running this lift ordering from. the dynatrac site is showing pre orders only with a release date of aug 15th. I would think they would be available at the distributers by now. thanks in advance!!!!
    Order it online, it's no longer pre-order. It will be on back-order for probably a few weeks. I got a call last week they are waiting on another batch of shocks and they will be shipping again.

Been Around the Block
    Hey @Resqu, any updates? Things still going well with the Dyna lift?

I used to know Anza specs by heart but Iíve since forgotten, I assume your tires are not tucking up into the fender well at flex - probably protruding our past the fenders a bit, right?

Are you getting some rub at full flex? Using the bump stops from Dynatrac or using different extended ones?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Hey @Resqu, any updates? Things still going well with the Dyna lift?

I used to know Anza specs by heart but Iíve since forgotten, I assume your tires are not tucking up into the fender well at flex - probably protruding our past the fenders a bit, right?

Are you getting some rub at full flex? Using the bump stops from Dynatrac or using different extended ones?

Couldn't be happier with the Dynatrac lift. IMO, the on road ride is awesome! I have only been on road due to my work schedule. I haven't done a full flex yet, but things look like it will fit with no issue. My Fuel Anza wheels are 17x8.5 with offset -6 and 4.5 BS. I'm using the Dynatrac bump stops.

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by Resqnu View Post
    Couldn't be happier with the Dynatrac lift. IMO, the on road ride is awesome! I have only been on road due to my work schedule. I haven't done a full flex yet, but things look like it will fit with no issue. My Fuel Anza wheels are 17x8.5 with offset -6 and 4.5 BS. I'm using the Dynatrac bump stops.
    Thank you! Watching like a hawk to see what you think about clearance at full flex. Appreciate everything youíve shared

Been Around the Block

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Installed w/37's JLUR

Thank you! Watching like a hawk to see what you think about clearance at full flex. Appreciate everything youíve shared

Went ahead and took the jump. Just placed my order, canít wait for the install. This will be me first lift install so Iíll be following Eddie & Cindyís video closely.

Been Around the Block
    Went ahead and took the jump. Just placed my order, canít wait for the install. This will be me first lift install so Iíll be following Eddie & Cindyís video closely.

Congratulations!!!!! Eddies video is very helpful especially for first timers. I recommend disconnecting the rear emergency brake cables. Not required but it makes life easier.

^^^I agree this is helpful

Been Around the Block
    Well, FedEx didnít hit their original ETA - no lift today New ETA is Monday. Looks like Iíll be installing next weekend (hopefully). Bummer!

Well, FedEx didnít hit their original ETA - no lift today New ETA is Monday. Looks like Iíll be installing next weekend (hopefully). Bummer!

That's the worst, maybe you can pick up from their shipping center today, sometimes they can't pull it from the truck but might be worth a shot

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block
    No luck Says it is on the vehicle for delivery, lol. Blah. Patience I guess!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast