Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Installed w/37's JLUR

Quote Originally Posted by Resqnu View Post
    I paid $475 to install lift, mount, balance tires and remove and install stock TPMS sensors. Also, $100 for alignment. So $575 total. I had it done through my dealer which had me take it to a reputable offload shop. I didn't have the required tools and my garage wasn't tall enough to lift the Jeep as high as I thought I may need. So I let them do it.

I used the Rough Country Spare tire riser. It is working fine, but not sure I like that it lifts the spare up 3 1/2" from the center bumper area. I know it gets it up and out of the way off-roading. But would like a little lower mount which would provide a little more view out the rear window. I'm being picky Would like to know the clearance with those using the LOD riser.Attachment 5366
    Thank you for that information. The LOD riser does look nice. I would also be interested to know how much lift you get with that one. I'm thinking 1.5 to 2 inches would be plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by texasbryan View Post
    Thank you for that information. The LOD riser does look nice. I would also be interested to know how much lift you get with that one. I'm thinking 1.5 to 2 inches would be plenty.
    I do like the RC riser is a full plate and ships fast and works. I'm being picky about the height that is raises it. It does get it up for off-loaded. If a different riser lowered it 2", I don't know if it would help much with the view. FYI, I just went out and put my hitch mounted bike carrier on the Jeep, and I can swing the rear door open with any issues as it just clears. So it could be a keeper.

Knows a Thing or Two NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    My ONLY concern with the Dynatrac lift is how it will respond to the added weight of front/rear steel bumpers, a winch, a tire carrier with basket with a 37" spare, as well as a loaded interior for a western wheeling adventure. With a 2.5" lift I can have that .5" of sag factored in but at 2", that 2" lift will become a 1.5" lift and I fear it may not be enough. Would be curious to hear what dynatrac says about my concern.

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    My ONLY concern with the Dynatrac lift is how it will respond to the added weight of front/rear steel bumpers, a winch, a tire carrier with basket with a 37" spare, as well as a loaded interior for a western wheeling adventure. With a 2.5" lift I can have that .5" of sag factored in but at 2", that 2" lift will become a 1.5" lift and I fear it may not be enough. Would be curious to hear what dynatrac says about my concern.
    I would be curious as well. I know I lost some lift on my Mopar with the winch in the front, but it is a softer lift. I have watched Eddie wheel off-road with the rancho 2" with a steel bumper and winch and seems do do well. I can't offer any input on this yet. I will be replacing my factory metal bumpers with LOD bumpers and a winch later.

Looks awsome... congrats

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

What a sharp ride. How do you like the tazer? It's relatively inexpensive as well correct?

Sent from my SM-N920V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block GrayBeard's Avatar
    Well crap ........you guys/gals have taunted me enough with all your talk on 37s. So, Im going from 35s to 37s, ordering Toyo R/T 37x12.50x17. There is only a 4lb difference between the 35s and 37. Plus I will like the D rating better than the E.20180914_133655.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Radar79 View Post
    Looks awsome... congrats

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mgossett1489 View Post
    What a sharp ride. How do you like the tazer? It's relatively inexpensive as well correct?

Sent from my SM-N920V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thanks, like the Tazer JL lite. Installing was easy and following Eddie’s setup made it a breeze. I like the price of the Tazer JL lite and does what I need it to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubinot View Post
    Well crap ........you guys/gals have taunted me enough with all your talk on 37s. So, Im going from 35s to 37s, ordering Toyo R/T 37x12.50x17. There is only a 4lb difference between the 35s and 37. Plus I will like the D rating better than the E.20180914_133655.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Sounds like a plan. I ran 35 nitto ridge grapplers on my jk. Very smooth. I am really liking the 37 STT Pros. 77lbs and very smooth as well.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast