Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Installed w/37's JLUR

texasbryan

Today, 09/11/18, I had a Dynatrac EnduroSport 2” lift installed with 37x12.50.17 Cooper STT Pros on Fuel Anza whees. WOW! I love the look and ride. I know ride is subjective, but just installed it rides as good or better than stock to me. Drove home on the interstate doing 70-80 and handled like a dream. I could steer with one finger. It was very smooth. It should be even better once it settles in. The Fox shocks are massive and the springs feel very heavy duty with plenty of coils. I had called Dynatrac and spoke with Eric. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. I felt this lift would do everything I would ask of it and more. We will see. The shop I had it installed mentioned that the lift barely moved the caster. This was something that Eric discussed with me that their lift was designed not to effect caster much with the JL’s longer arms. The 37" Cooper STT Pros are very smooth. They had 40psi on the ride home and handled great. I lowered them to 30psi after getting home and installing the Tazer JL Lite and they are even smoother.

Awesome! It looks great. Any idea how your lift compares to the Mopar lift as far as the overall height change? Most people say the Mopar lift is really a 3 inch lift when it's all said and done.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! It looks great. Any idea how your lift compares to the Mopar lift as far as the overall height change? Most people say the Mopar lift is really a 3 inch lift when it's all said and done.

The Mopar lift IS more of a 3" lift. Ride quality of the Dynatrac is better and so is the handling.

Resqnu

I had the Mopar 2" on my 2017 JKUR with 35s for 1 1/2 years and mainly DD with a few easy trails. I have only had the Dynatrac for a few days, so I can only give my opinion with that in mind as it hasn't settled in yet. So far I am very happy with the Dynatrac and feel I have made the best decision for me. I DD 90% of the time on hwy and backroads with some local trails in NC. I am planning a big trip out west when I retire next year and from the info I have gathered, I feel this lift will do anything I personally will through at it. IMO, I like ride quality better and the handling is more secure. I'm not bashing the Mopar as it was a nice ride. It was nice but felt a little soft and not as stable when driving at hwy speeds on the road. There was more lean driving through curves and if you hit a imperfection in the turn it would get a little unstable. I feel the Dynatrac offers a better ride as it feels plush but yet very stable. Hope this helps. Let me know if you want more info. Also, It looks to provide plenty of room for the 37s to flex.
Also, there doesn't appear to be any lean to the JL with this lift.

texasbryan

The Dynatrac is $1299 and the Mopar is $1499. I had the Mopar on my 2017 JKUR for 1 1/2 years on 35's. I've only had the Dynatrac for a few days and I'm very happy with my decision.

I already asked this question, but I can’t find my post now.

What was your install price if you don’t mind me asking?

Also, which spare tire relocation kit did you use for your 37s?

Thanks!

Resqnu

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Installed w/37's JLUR

I already asked this question, but I can’t find my post now.

What was your install price if you don’t mind me asking?

Also, which spare tire relocation kit did you use for your 37s?

Thanks!

I paid $475 to install lift, mount, balance tires and remove and install stock TPMS sensors. Also, $100 for alignment. So $575 total. I had it done through my dealer which had me take it to a reputable offload shop. I didn't have the required tools and my garage wasn't tall enough to lift the Jeep as high as I thought I may need. So I let them do it.

I used the Rough Country Spare tire riser. It is working fine, but not sure I like that it lifts the spare up 3 1/2" from the center bumper area. I know it gets it up and out of the way off-roading. But would like a little lower mount which would provide a little more view out the rear window. I'm being picky:yup: Would like to know the clearance with those using the LOD riser.IMG_1582.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1590.JPG
    IMG_1590.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 289

texasbryan

I paid $475 to install lift, mount, balance tires and remove and install stock TPMS sensors. Also, $100 for alignment. So $575 total. I had it done through my dealer which had me take it to a reputable offload shop. I didn't have the required tools and my garage wasn't tall enough to lift the Jeep as high as I thought I may need. So I let them do it.

I used the Rough Country Spare tire riser. It is working fine, but not sure I like that it lifts the spare up 3 1/2" from the center bumper area. I know it gets it up and out of the way off-roading. But would like a little lower mount which would provide a little more view out the rear window. I'm being picky:yup: Would like to know the clearance with those using the LOD riser.View attachment 5366

Thank you for that information. The LOD riser does look nice. I would also be interested to know how much lift you get with that one. I'm thinking 1.5 to 2 inches would be plenty.

Resqnu

Thank you for that information. The LOD riser does look nice. I would also be interested to know how much lift you get with that one. I'm thinking 1.5 to 2 inches would be plenty.

I do like the RC riser is a full plate and ships fast and works. I'm being picky about the height that is raises it. It does get it up for off-loaded. If a different riser lowered it 2", I don't know if it would help much with the view. FYI, I just went out and put my hitch mounted bike carrier on the Jeep, and I can swing the rear door open with any issues as it just clears. So it could be a keeper.

NFRs2000NYC

My ONLY concern with the Dynatrac lift is how it will respond to the added weight of front/rear steel bumpers, a winch, a tire carrier with basket with a 37" spare, as well as a loaded interior for a western wheeling adventure. With a 2.5" lift I can have that .5" of sag factored in but at 2", that 2" lift will become a 1.5" lift and I fear it may not be enough. Would be curious to hear what dynatrac says about my concern.

Resqnu

My ONLY concern with the Dynatrac lift is how it will respond to the added weight of front/rear steel bumpers, a winch, a tire carrier with basket with a 37" spare, as well as a loaded interior for a western wheeling adventure. With a 2.5" lift I can have that .5" of sag factored in but at 2", that 2" lift will become a 1.5" lift and I fear it may not be enough. Would be curious to hear what dynatrac says about my concern.

I would be curious as well. I know I lost some lift on my Mopar with the winch in the front, but it is a softer lift. I have watched Eddie wheel off-road with the rancho 2" with a steel bumper and winch and seems do do well. I can't offer any input on this yet. I will be replacing my factory metal bumpers with LOD bumpers and a winch later.

GrayBeard

Well crap ........you guys/gals have taunted me enough with all your talk on 37s. So, Im going from 35s to 37s, ordering Toyo R/T 37x12.50x17. There is only a 4lb difference between the 35s and 37. Plus I will like the D rating better than the E.20180914_133655.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Resqnu

Well crap ........you guys/gals have taunted me enough with all your talk on 37s. So, Im going from 35s to 37s, ordering Toyo R/T 37x12.50x17. There is only a 4lb difference between the 35s and 37. Plus I will like the D rating better than the E.View attachment 5393

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Sounds like a plan. I ran 35 nitto ridge grapplers on my jk. Very smooth. I am really liking the 37 STT Pros. 77lbs and very smooth as well.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app