Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Installed w/37's JLUR

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, where are you measuring from to get that 3/4"? I noticed a little lean to passenger but I don't recall it being that much.
    I donít mind you asking at all Thatís from the top of tire to the fender.

So, Iím not comparing total lift before/after the install, Iím basically measuring the amount of ďgapĒ between the top of tire to the fender.

This was of course on level ground (per the Jeepís internal leveling display) and with tires that had just been filled to equal PSI.

6.5Ē of gap on the passenger side (front and rear) and 7.25Ē of gap on the driver side (front and rear). This is with Ridge Grappler 37x13.5r17s at 28 PSI.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    I donít mind you asking at all Thatís from the top of tire to the fender.

So, Iím not comparing total lift before/after the install, Iím basically measuring the amount of ďgapĒ between the top of tire to the fender.

This was of course on level ground (per the Jeepís internal leveling display) and with tires that had just been filled to equal PSI.

6.5Ē of gap on the passenger side (front and rear) and 7.25Ē of gap on the driver side (front and rear). This is with Ridge Grappler 37x13.5r17s at 28 PSI.

Also, of note, Dynatrac already reached out to talk. Pretty cool. I hadnít even contacted them yet; just figured Iíd start here to see what others were seeing. Thanks, DT!

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Someone followed me yesterday and mentioned that my Jeep was leaning to the passenger side. I measured at home - and sure enough, I have 3/4Ē lean to the passenger side (consistent across front and rear) with no passengers and 7/8 tank of gas.

Iíll measure again with 1/2 tank and also on E. Iíll also measure again with a driver in the seat.

3/4Ē seems like not much, but then again, it was enough for someone to comment on after noticing with the naked eye when following me.

How level is everyone sitting after install, in terms of lean to either side? Is this intentional?

I just measured mine and Iím sitting around 1/8Ē difference. Close to 3/4 tank of gas. Iím guessing full tank of gas the difference would be no more than 3/8Ē

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789