Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Installed w/37's JLUR

drhcobra

just curious. where is everyone that's running this lift ordering from. the dynatrac site is showing pre orders only with a release date of aug 15th. I would think they would be available at the distributers by now. thanks in advance!!!!

Order it online, it's no longer pre-order. It will be on back-order for probably a few weeks. I got a call last week they are waiting on another batch of shocks and they will be shipping again.

aug0211

Hey @Resqu, any updates? Things still going well with the Dyna lift?

I used to know Anza specs by heart but I’ve since forgotten, I assume your tires are not tucking up into the fender well at flex - probably protruding our past the fenders a bit, right?

Are you getting some rub at full flex? Using the bump stops from Dynatrac or using different extended ones?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Resqnu

Hey @Resqu, any updates? Things still going well with the Dyna lift?

I used to know Anza specs by heart but I’ve since forgotten, I assume your tires are not tucking up into the fender well at flex - probably protruding our past the fenders a bit, right?

Are you getting some rub at full flex? Using the bump stops from Dynatrac or using different extended ones?

Couldn't be happier with the Dynatrac lift. IMO, the on road ride is awesome! I have only been on road due to my work schedule. I haven't done a full flex yet, but things look like it will fit with no issue. My Fuel Anza wheels are 17x8.5 with offset -6 and 4.5 BS. I'm using the Dynatrac bump stops.

aug0211

Couldn't be happier with the Dynatrac lift. IMO, the on road ride is awesome! I have only been on road due to my work schedule. I haven't done a full flex yet, but things look like it will fit with no issue. My Fuel Anza wheels are 17x8.5 with offset -6 and 4.5 BS. I'm using the Dynatrac bump stops.

Thank you! Watching like a hawk to see what you think about clearance at full flex. Appreciate everything you’ve shared [emoji1360]

aug0211

Thank you! Watching like a hawk to see what you think about clearance at full flex. Appreciate everything you’ve shared [emoji1360]

Went ahead and took the jump. Just placed my order, can’t wait for the install. This will be me first lift install so I’ll be following Eddie & Cindy’s video closely.

JP223/3USA

Went ahead and took the jump. Just placed my order, can’t wait for the install. This will be me first lift install so I’ll be following Eddie & Cindy’s video closely.

Congratulations!!!!! Eddies video is very helpful especially for first timers. I recommend disconnecting the rear emergency brake cables. Not required but it makes life easier.

aug0211

Should I consider larger bump stops than what comes in this kit?

I’m running 37x13.50s on wheels with 4.3” BS (-10 offset) on my JLUR. This sets my tires outside my fender wells so they don’t tuck up inside the fender.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Should I consider larger bump stops than what comes in this kit?

I’m running 37x13.50s on wheels with 4.3” BS (-10 offset) on my JLUR. This sets my tires outside my fender wells so they don’t tuck up inside the fender.

Typically you install as much bumpstop as you have lift. It you need to cycle your suspension to see how much you actually need.

aug0211

Typically you install as much bumpstop as you have lift. It you need to cycle your suspension to see how much you actually need. ]

This ^^^^^^

Thanks Overlander & Eddie [emoji1360] I’ll stick with the DT provided bumpstops and see if more is needed after I start flexing.

Also, Eddie, can you remind me of your offset/how much tire protrusion you have outside the fenders? In you DT video your tires seem to be tucking nicely [emoji1360]

Last edited:

aug0211

Someone followed me yesterday and mentioned that my Jeep was leaning to the passenger side. I measured at home - and sure enough, I have 3/4” lean to the passenger side (consistent across front and rear) with no passengers and 7/8 tank of gas.

I’ll measure again with 1/2 tank and also on E. I’ll also measure again with a driver in the seat.

3/4” seems like not much, but then again, it was enough for someone to comment on after noticing with the naked eye when following me.

How level is everyone sitting after install, in terms of lean to either side? Is this intentional?

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Overlander & Eddie [emoji1360] I’ll stick with the DT provided bumpstops and see if more is needed after I start flexing.

Also, Eddie, can you remind me of your offset/how much tire protrusion you have outside the fenders? In you DT video your tires seem to be tucking nicely [emoji1360]

We're running wheels with 4.5" of back spacing. It's what I would personally recommend.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Someone followed me yesterday and mentioned that my Jeep was leaning to the passenger side. I measured at home - and sure enough, I have 3/4” lean to the passenger side (consistent across front and rear) with no passengers and 7/8 tank of gas.

I’ll measure again with 1/2 tank and also on E. I’ll also measure again with a driver in the seat.

3/4” seems like not much, but then again, it was enough for someone to comment on after noticing with the naked eye when following me.

How level is everyone sitting after install, in terms of lean to either side? Is this intentional?

If you don't mind me asking, where are you measuring from to get that 3/4"? I noticed a little lean to passenger but I don't recall it being that much.

NFRs2000NYC

Curious, besides length and valving, if any, what's the difference between the Dynatrac Fox shocks and the Mopar ones? Are the mopars larger diameter? Is there an advantage to that?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Curious, besides length and valving, if any, what's the difference between the Dynatrac Fox shocks and the Mopar ones? Are the mopars larger diameter? Is there an advantage to that?

Yup, Mopar uses 2.5 and Dynatrac 2.0. If you do a lot of hard and fast driving across the desert, there is an advantage to running bigger shocks. The Dynatrac lift it geared more for the daily driver who also gets out on the trail. Not necessarily the other way around.