Today's Activities (Shocks & Front Bumper)

JrBiem

Spent some more $ on the JLUS. Today was primarily shock day! Installed Fox Performance 2.0 IFP's all the way around, as well as Ace Engineering front inner fender liners. Took it for a 2 hour round trip on the hwy & back-roads and it feels FANTASTIC! Way better than stock shocks w/ extensions.

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

Started a 2nd project today as well... Stock JK front bumper bolted right up to the JL frame. I chopped the ends and put on the Rough Country end caps (cheap solution until I cave and buy a bumper :cheesy:) You'll notice the fog light holes are empty, I ordered LED replacements today so I'll mount em up when they come in. I'm also working on a solution for LED headlights that aren't a fortune...I'll share more on that once the project is complete!

IMG_0530.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Always nice to get mods done on your Jeep. The liners look like they'd make it a lot more work to remove your shocks though.

JrBiem

Always nice to get mods done on your Jeep. The liners look like they'd make it a lot more work to remove your shocks though.

Yep and they were kind of a pain to put in too! If I ever need to get at the upper shock bolts, they likely won't be going back in.