Email confirmation

Bibsoutdoors

I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate way to contact you, it seems to be the only way I've been able to find to do so. Every other method tells me that I have to confirm my email address before I can do anything including sending a message to you.

I've not received any email asking me to confirm my email. Can we try sending a request again?

Thanks WAYALIFE for the help as well as the welcome I found from you in my inbox!

Best wishes,

Thomas Haines, aka Bibsoutdoors

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate way to contact you, it seems to be the only way I've been able to find to do so. Every other method tells me that I have to confirm my email address before I can do anything including sending a message to you.

I've not received any email asking me to confirm my email. Can we try sending a request again?

Thanks WAYALIFE for the help as well as the welcome I found from you in my inbox!

Best wishes,

Thomas Haines, aka Bibsoutdoors

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Your ISP is most likely blocking ours and that's why you have not been getting an email confirmation. Periodically, I manually approve accounts that have been sitting in system and you're is most likely one of them. The fact that you have posted this up indicates that all is good.