View Poll Results: What size tire are you running on your JL Wrangler or hope to run soon?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WHAT SIZE TIRES? : Aftermarket Jeep Wheels Survey

Fresh Catch
    Currently running 35s with a 2" Mopar lift. Will almost certainly upgrade to at least 37s or maybe 40s when these 35s wear out.

Caught the Bug
    35 tires for me. The size has taken me to most all trails around Northern California to include the Rubicon and some of fordyce. I think the size is large enough for most people and keeps wear and tear at a minimum. Plus its my daily driver so dont want to go to big. Gas, tire cost etc.

However, I still want 37s and will probably do that next! Lol.

I'd prefer 37" tires but I'm on 35"s. I think maybe I could change a 35" in an emergency, no way a 37"er. 37's look better and surely perform better but for me they're a no go, ah to be 50 again. Ever notice that 33" on stock height Rubicon look pretty good, but in pictures they look tiny. Ditto the 35" in person look really large but in pictures not so much.In my opinion 37"s look best.
    '18 Sting Gray JLUR

Fresh Catch
    37's... 2in Rubicon Express lift cause it's cheap as anything I've found. Stock rims, they rub the swaybar skid plate at full turn barely. I'm not happy with the hunting for gears and will probably regear to 4.88's soon because I also plan to tow an overland tent as soon as the motorhome sells. I wouldn't go any bigger on stock axle shafts. I can have lots of adventures with 37's. Funny part is the stock rubber went to the wife's 4Runner, that's as big as it can take.

35 tire choice

I love my 315s! Cooper stt pro. Moderate off-road and my daily driver. Planning for a 1.5 -2 lift still but happy so far with what I have.

Fresh Catch
    When we purchased our Jeep about 3 months ago it already had BFGs 35x12.5R18 KO2s load range E tires. It was hard at first trying to figure out what air pressure to go with, but Eddie gave me some good pointers! So far, were very pleased with them.

Since I do not have my JL yet, I hope to run the stock 33s soon. A dream would be 35s, maybe 37s. But since I live in Germany with strict regulations, 33s will be my choice for a while....these fit legally on the stock rubi wheels and I want to keep these in any way

Sent from my SM-G950F using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Fresh Catch

Cooper 35 Tires

We installed Cooper SST Pro, 35 in with XD 18 inch rims. With our 2inch Mopar lift I felt this combination would allow me to do some moderate rock crawling. Currently in Moab and just did Hells Revenge without a single touch. It was awesome. Aired down to 20 lbs and those Cooper tires were just unbelievable. This was my first rock crawling experience so we hired a local guide to follow in his tracks and provide a few spots in the more difficult areas.

Caught the Bug
    On 35's currently (315/70r17). Will definitely be going 37x13.5 when this set wears out.

Fresh Catch
    What size Tires
    I left the stock tires on my JL Rubicon because most of my driving is done on parkways and I dont want to lose the gas mileage Im getting. The only time Im off-road is when I go to my cabin thats 2 miles into the woods on a beat up road and their good enough for those conditions.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast