Aux1 aux2 aux3 aux4

JTCO

Meme King
Wow, you guys seem very sensitive; it was just the first video that popped up on the aux switches and no one here was covering differences between them. I guess I need to put a claim that "I'm not supported by them or sponsored by them".

Not so much sensitive, but yeah, I guess when you have friends that get majorly and purposefully ripped off by them more than once, it kind of sticks in your head and brings up a sore subject. You don't need to add any claims about being supported by them or anything, that's not my issue with Extreme Terrain.

sharkey

Word Ninja
Wow, you guys seem very sensitive; it was just the first video that popped up on the aux switches and no one here was covering differences between them. I guess I need to put a claim that "I'm not supported by them or sponsored by them".

If by sensitive you mean we dislike dishonest companies that have an established history of stealing intellectual property that isn’t theirs in an attempt to make a profit then yep, we tend to be a sensitive bunch.

ghorman

I’m sure you were trying to help. No one attacked you personally. Some of us really don’t like Extreme Terrain, for the reasons stated. It was not a personal attack. Just sharing information, also trying to help.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Doesn't really come across as "helping" and there is no way for me to know what someone's personal feelings about X company is. And for the other guy who said it was covered in other thread; maybe the OP should have posted there instead of making a new one. The information I was trying to help with was 3 pages deep in that thread.

Here's something I discovered a few years ago that might help you find the relevant information faster without redundant posts. Open google search and type this:

site:jlwrangler.com *****

Replace the asterisks with your search terms. This will quickly search the whole forum for both topics and individual posts containing your search terms.

Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Doesn't really come across as "helping" and there is no way for me to know what someone's personal feelings about X company is. And for the other guy who said it was covered in other thread; maybe the OP should have posted there instead of making a new one. The information I was trying to help with was 3 pages deep in that thread.

Like I said, no one is waging a campaign against you. It’s an Internet forum. Don’t take it so personally.

ghorman

Like I said, no one is waging a campaign against you. It’s an Internet forum. Don’t take it so personally.

I'm not taking it personal but this forum is not coming off as welcoming in any sense of the term. I'm just going to go back to lurking on the youtube channel; kind of like TV if you don't like the show change the channel or don't watch. Problem solved.

We're really not trying to ward you off. It's just the approach that got members' attention. Imagine you have a bunch of articles and newspapers in your house that you have collected. It's obvious to anyone that actually looks around that you've done the research and you've put in the time to gather and display it. Then a brand new neighbor walks right in the door and starts telling you all about that subject. It just rubbed some people wrong. Also, most of the regular members here have a pointed sense of humor and thick skin, and we generally expect a similar demeanor.

Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ddays v2

I'm not taking it personal but this forum is not coming off as welcoming in any sense of the term. I'm just going to go back to lurking on the youtube channel; kind of like TV if you don't like the show change the channel or don't watch. Problem solved.

Good grief, sounds like this internet forum thing isn't for you then. Also sounds like you have a comprehension problem: re Extreme Terrain. They flat out ripped off the owner of this forum. If that kind of thing doesn't bother you then by all means go back to lurking.

JTCO

Meme King
Once again sorry for trying help, man you guys are relentless.

Emotion cannot be easily interpreted while reading text. Everyone here including myself were merely replying to you with no intent of harm. I think you're reading into this too much. I'll try to be better with my emoji skills. :beer:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Just hang in there and try to laugh off a little bit. We'll all gonna make it together.

^^^^^ I tried. Not only did I hold your hand, I caressed it a little.

Well, allow me to retort...

Submission #1 - "ghorman" has a propensity to be a douche nozzle, yet profits from this forum

Submission #2 - "ghorman" continues to benefit from this forum, yet continues with abrasive attitude

Submission #3 - even after his previous indiscretions, "ghorman" is welcomed by other members... including the proprietor of this forum

20180919_195308.jpg

I'm not sorry he feels this way. I think he's an asshole.

Last edited:

OconRecon

So this is all off topic etc, but if Extreme Terrain stinks, where does everyone go for their Jeep accessories. Amazon? Quadratec?