Bumper Selection: Stubby, Recessed Winch, OEM Fogs, Bull Bar

benatc1

We've also got a really really short tire carrier rear bumper to match. Images are attached below.

View attachment 6524View attachment 6523View attachment 6525

This may be a newbie question, but why the three hitches on the rear bumper?[/QUOTE]
This may be a newbie question, but why the three hitches on the rear bumper?

Lol good catch. Wtf? That looks horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]They are coming into style, just like stacking bars

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Because a real badass jeeper may be in a situation where pulling 3 Jeeps out of the mud at the same time could occur.

Seriously though, I think if you put 2 d-rings like below in the outer receivers, it would look a little better.

IMG_20181027_102506_697.jpg

HiCenterd

Because a real badass jeeper may be in a situation where pulling 3 Jeeps out of the mud at the same time could occur.

Seriously though, I think if you put 2 d-rings like below in the outer receivers, it would look a little better.

View attachment 6535
Is there any reason you wouldn't build the D-rings into the bumper? It just looks like the hitches are more material to catch on stuff. Kinda like the teeth on a backhoe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

I actually like the multiple hitches. Can have one a cargo basket, another for say a bike rack, and a third for recovery/rear stinger. I like the versatility....like running 2 d rings in the outer ones. I also love the fact that it's ultra low profile, basically like running bumperless with a cleaner look. DIfferent strokes for different folks of course.

ddays v2

I ordered the factory steel bumper and found this bolt-on bar from Maximus 3. It came in a couple weeks ago and its pretty nice quality

maximus-3-jl-slp-hoop.jpg

They have a couple variations. This is their stinger.

maximus-3-jl-stinger-bar.jpg

Jeeeep

I've been looking at bumpers as well and keep going to the stock metal bumper - curious as to how much of a hit it can really take.

I like the LOD Shortyy but going to hold off to see what other vendors come out with.

Did I miss welcoming Roam on the vendor list?

NFRs2000NYC

Roam is a vendor on WAYALIFE, seems like their status just migrated here because they support the forum. Seems like they only make JL products so I imagine they may switch over to this forum instead at some point.

Jwalt

Thats a sharp looking bumper. Which winch did you mount on it? Great color choice, my JL the same.