VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Back in the good ol' days, the engineers over at Jeep had a long standing tradition of taking a week off of work, during the Month of May and spending it out in Moab. It was a NO work, NO stress week of wheeling with family and good friends and only vacationers need apply. Unfortunately, this tradition was shelved for a number of reasons and for the better part of 10 years but in 2017, our good friend Jim Repp, the Vehicle Development Manager for Wrangler, decided it was high time to bring it back to life. After all, when wheeling is in your blood, there are times when you just have to head out to the promised land, off the clock and of course, in your own rig. As luck would have it, Cindy and I were invited to join them and in video series, you'll get to see some of the fun we had with the heart and soul of Jeep! This first part in a 2-Part series highlights our run out on the Poison Spider Mesa and Metal Masher Trails. We hope that you enjoy our presentation.

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys! I just checked and see that the video already has close to 19,000 views and in just a few days. That's pretty much what we were seeing with JKX videos back in the day. Who knew there was an appetite for stock Jeeps but of all types wheeling in Moab :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, just thought I'd give this post a little bump for those of you who haven't already seen Part 1 of HEART & SOUL or would like to re-watch it ahead of the official release of Part 2! Yup, you heard right, Cindy and I are very close to finishing it up and hope to get it posted up any day now. :yup:

13_gecko_rubi

Hey everyone, just thought I'd give this post a little bump for those of you who haven't already seen Part 1 of HEART & SOUL or would like to re-watch it ahead of the official release of Part 2! Yup, you heard right, Cindy and I are very close to finishing it up and hope to get it posted up any day now. :yup:
Every time I see this I get bummed I had to back out!

Sent via....