JL tire blowout.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lame. A tire blows out and it's instantly Jeep's fault? If anything, the tire manufacturer would be responsible especially being that the tire was reading 41 psi on the TPMS but really, tires are a round rubber things filled with air, why not consider the fact that the DRIVER may have ran over something to cause the blow out. I really hate all this blame the manufacturer BS.

drhcobra

Stuff happens, I hope this doesn’t turn into a lawsuit. “You should be dead”? ? Am I missing something? I’ve had I tire blow out on the interstate and I don’t remember thinking that. Change the tire and move on !

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Well shit i hit a deer once and my car overheated when it smashed through the radiator. I should call GM and the radiator manufacturer to help others. I mean I should be dead.

Sent via....

JTCO

Meme King
Can't believe this stupid shit made the news. Tires blow out all the time. It might be defective. It might be because someone hit something sharp in the road. Not a Jeep issue.

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
he said it was at 41 psi
tire.jpg
he could flip and read the psi monitor in about 2 seconds when driving . You think he should have read the tire sidewall.