Wave from northern Illinois

drhcobra

Hi everyone,
I'm patiently awaiting arrival (ordered 3 wks ago) of my new granite JL Rubicon. I'm a first-time jeep owner. I've wanted a jeep for a while but after a recent trip to an off-road park with my brother, I decided to take the plunge. Looking forward to wrenching on it a bit and getting some dirt on it. Glad I found this forum really enjoying it. I'll post some pictures when I get my hands on the new jeep!:thumb:

darrenroos

Hi everyone,
I'm patiently awaiting arrival (ordered 3 wks ago) of my new granite JL Rubicon. I'm a first-time jeep owner. I've wanted a jeep for a while but after a recent trip to an off-road park with my brother, I decided to take the plunge. Looking forward to wrenching on it a bit and getting some dirt on it. Glad I found this forum really enjoying it. I'll post some pictures when I get my hands on the new jeep!:thumb:

That’s the one (color and all) that I got and have never looked back. Have fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler! There's a ton of great info here. Looking fwd to pics of your JL - the Granite is sharp!

Laura Rose from PA

Supercharged

Hi everyone,
Welcome, where abouts in northern Illinois are you? I'm up near Fox Lake.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app