2019 JL Updates

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Interesting to see they are only doing the Sahara model in a 4 door. I guess they didn’t sell a lot of them in the 2 door for the jk

13_gecko_rubi

Interesting to see they are only doing the Sahara model in a 4 door. I guess they didn’t sell a lot of them in the 2 door for the jk
Been that way all along. But yeah, didn't sell a lot is 2 doors period. And most were Sport and Rubicon. One of those decisions that was made to ensure there still is a 2 door. Most people buying Sahara's are primarily for on road and families so made sense so far. :)

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting this up! I have to say that I am disappointed that I missed a chance at getting a Mojito.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You could have waited for Mojito!, but noooo... You had to be the first on your block. LOL!

If it's any consolation, this is why I have a Mojito!:
https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?314-2017-LA-AUTO-SHOW-Mojito-Green-Jeep-JL-Wrangler-Rubicon-Unlimited/page3

So I do owe you a big thanks for the great coverage of that show.:thumb:

LOL!! White on a first model year has always been our color. Something flashier has always been what we got for a 2nd Jeep. I would have ordered a Mojito but wanted it in a 2.0L. Of course, it took forever to find out what was going on with them. It's all good though.

NFRs2000NYC

So Nacho didn't really see the light of day huh...do you know where they put the adaptive cruise and forward collision warning eye? Windshield?

13_gecko_rubi

So Nacho didn't really see the light of day huh...do you know where they put the adaptive cruise and forward collision warning eye? Windshield?
There is no radar globe. The older systems used a camera behind the rearview mirror and the radar globe down in bumper. The newer systems, like JL uses, only need the camera which is behind rearview mirror.

Sent via....

NFRs2000NYC

I wouldn't mind the radar cruise, but everything else is a PITA when it comes to mods, so I shall skip that package.

NFRs2000NYC

What do u mean? I can't see adaptive ve cruise effecting anything but maybe light bar placement.

Sent via....

I meant adaptive cruise is a fine feature, but you need the bumper sensor package and the blindspot stuff along with it, and those cause issues with aftermarket mods.