TX Austin area - For sale 2018 JLUR takeoff tires and rims

ghorman

*** SOLD ***

I'm selling my 5 original tires and rims from the JLUR 2018 without the TPMS. The tires have about 1350 miles total on them. All the miles have been mall crawling. Looking to get around $1200 for them.

55399235382__734B5FCC-86C7-4C26-889E-395043B65987.jpg
55399236120__6CA0E5B1-7223-4AE6-8658-E698E84342F6.jpg
55399236665__BAF9A447-4DFB-477A-9AD2-E52D52D6DC7D.jpg

Last edited:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Okay, I'll look and see what you believe is an active member. I guess following JL on youtube doesn't count?

No it does not. Being an active member is participating in posts here, starting a “wave thread” and introducing yourself, etc. having your first two posts being you trying to sell stuff just makes it appear that your only here to sell.

ghorman

No it does not. Being an active member is participating in posts here, starting a “wave thread” and introducing yourself, etc. having your first two posts being you trying to sell stuff just makes it appear that your only here to sell.

Thanks for being welcoming and let me know exactly the type of community this is.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for being welcoming and let me know exactly the type of community this is.

LOL!! So this is what your PM was about.

Look, I realize you're offended but it really is over a whole lot of nothing. If you can just take a step back for a moment, take a deep breath and re-read what was said, I think you'll realize that there wasn't any harm intended by the cozdude. This is a "community" and all he was trying to do was to encourage you to be a part of it - this as opposed to just using it to sell stuff. :yup:

ghorman

LOL!! So this is what your PM was about.

Look, I realize you're offended but it really is over a whole lot of nothing. If you can just take a step back for a moment, take a deep breath and re-read what was said, I think you'll realize that there wasn't any harm intended by the cozdude. This is a "community" and all he was trying to do was to encourage you to be a part of it - this as opposed to just using it to sell stuff. :yup:

Hey man I get it but there are better ways to go about it. And since you are here, did you ever find any caps for your KMC 231? I followed your lead on those rims and tires.

NQFA6223.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey man I get it but there are better ways to go about it. And since you are here, did you ever find any caps for your KMC 231? I followed your lead on those rims and tires.

It's the internet and I think things just have a way of getting lost in translation.

Regarding center caps, JeepFan found a great solution and I believe he made a post about it here. If not, send him a PM and I'm sure he can help you out.

ghorman

It's the internet and I think things just have a way of getting lost in translation.

Regarding center caps, JeepFan found a great solution and I believe he made a post about it here. If not, send him a PM and I'm sure he can help you out.

Thanks I'll do a search for it.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

As Wayalife said I think it got lost in translation. My post was intended to be helpful and not mean or rude in any sort of way. If I was rude you would know lol

I do hope you stick around and look forward to seeing pics of your jeep and what you have done to it