Your jl, plus the sun, moon & stars!

LauraRose

Off to work on a crisp, October morning with a beautiful sunrise! Have a great day everyone. PA_SUNRISE_20181001.jpeg

Laura Rose from PA

LauraRose

I LOVE fog in the valleys at sunrise! It's already 75° @ 0700 in PA - that's July weather for us - gonna be a hot one today!20181008_070251.jpeg

Laura Rose from PA

Shots

:pop2:

Nothing to add, just here for the photos.
I'll try to get some good photos to join in.

LauraRose

SO GLAD to have my JL to drive home on a spooky night like this!! JL's are Werewolf-proof ya know.20190219_200535.jpeg

Laura Rose from PA

wibornz

Well I am living in Michigan and in my area, It has been overcast for weeks, so it may be a while to be able to post a shot of the sun, stars, or moon with my Jeep. Yet each day rolls by and soon it will be the end of March and into April so there is HOPE!

Love the shot that have been posted here. It make hearing my furnace run a little less painful.

LauraRose

Well I am living in Michigan and in my area, It has been overcast for weeks, so it may be a while to be able to post a shot of the sun, stars, or moon with my Jeep. Yet each day rolls by and soon it will be the end of March and into April so there is HOPE!

Love the shot that have been posted here. It make hearing my furnace run a little less painful.
I hear ya! PA weather hasn't been much better. Looking forward to some beautiful shots from you, hopefully soon!

Laura Rose from PA