Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I decided to go with AEV - Borah Wheels

I decided to go with AEV - Borah Wheels

So after looking at so many options, I decided to go with a set of AEV - Borah wheels. I have always liked the AEV wheels and never had the chance in getting a set for my previous Jeeps. This time round I decided on AEV for my JL.

I wanted to get Beadlock wheels and couldn't find what I was looking for. With the Borah wheels I get the option to convert my wheels to beadlock if I want and also have an option to have the ring protection only option.

Here is a quick pick of them which do them no justice and will post up some better pictures in day time after the JL is washed.

20180830_181442.jpeg20180830_181432.jpeg

Only in a Jeep will your truly feel the freedom in any trail..

I like em, looks good.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Jrís Jeep View Post
    I like em, looks good.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thanks, I just ordered the protection ring and might paint them red.

Only in a Jeep will your truly feel the freedom in any trail..

the coolest looking wheels next to the rubicon standard wheels for me so far, really nice ones!
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

With the casting problems AEV has had with their wheels in the past I personally am staying clear of them. They do look pretty good tho and Iím glad your happy with them

Quote Originally Posted by Cozdude View Post
    With the casting problems AEV has had with their wheels in the past I personally am staying clear of them. They do look pretty good tho and Iím glad your happy with them
    I hear ya,

I have had issues with other wheel manufacturers back in day and they were taken back and replaced with no questions asked. So far I'm liking them as they are the closest to stock looking wheels which is what caught my eye.

If anything was to go wrong, then I'll make sure it's known so others are aware. I also seen some copy wheels floating in the market which is another pain, as I can't stand copies in any product.

So the only way to find out is put these new wheels to the test

I know they are not everyone's taste but that's why we have choices and having seen them on a Jeep helps others. As far a feedback goes, well I'll be sure to provide it as I use them since they come with a Lifetime structural warranty

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Last edited by JL5009; 08-31-2018 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JL5009 View Post
    I hear ya,

I have had issues with other wheel manufacturers back in day and they were taken back and replaced with no questions asked. So far I'm liking them as they are the closest to stock looking wheels which is what caught my eye.

If anything was to go wrong, then I'll make sure it's known so others are aware. I also seen some copy wheels floating in the market which is another pain, as I can't stand copies in any product.

So the only way to find out is put these new wheels to the test

I know they are not everyone's taste but that's why we have choices and having seen them on a Jeep helps others. As far a feedback goes, well I'll be sure to provide it as I use them since they come with a Lifetime structural warranty

Exactly. To each there own for what everyone likes. Thatís whatís great about all the different stuff on the market

Quote Originally Posted by Cozdude View Post
    Exactly. To each there own for what everyone likes. Thatís whatís great about all the different stuff on the market
    Are you still on stock wheels? I wished the stock Rubicon wheels had more back spacing and 8.5 wide.

I think they look great. I hope they work out well for you. Looking forward to more pics in the sunshine.

Are you still on stock wheels? I wished the stock Rubicon wheels had more back spacing and 8.5 wide.

Oh yea still stock since itís at the dealership lot lol sitting on these for now
    IMG_9408.jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast