Moab Edition

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
On an interesting side note, it may be your last chance to get a factory fresh Mojito! JL, as the Moab Edition is available in PGE. Mojito! has been discontinued for 2019, however Bikini (teal-ish) will be a 2019 "late availability" option.

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

On an interesting side note, it may be your last chance to get a factory fresh Mojito! JL, as the Moab Edition is available in PGE. Mojito! has been discontinued for 2019, however Bikini (teal-ish) will be a 2019 "late availability" option.
I'll bet you $1 that's not totally right :)

Sent via....

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I'll bet you $1 that's not totally right :)

Sent via....

I would definitely take that bet, only not with you... Lol. I saw Moab Edition advertising which included Mojito!, and also saw 2019 paint chip offerings online yesterday. I put 2 + 2 together and got... guacamole? :doh:

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

I would definitely take that bet, only not with you... Lol. I saw Moab Edition advertising which included Mojito!, and also saw 2019 paint chip offerings online yesterday. I put 2 + 2 together and got... guacamole? :doh:
Your conclusions are 100% accurate based on the information you have seen. So about that $1? Hahaha

Sent via....

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Your conclusions are 100% accurate based on the information you have seen. So about that $1? Hahaha

Sent via....

Well, although I didn't take that bet... The $1 is yours. It really is a pittance compared to the wealth of knowledge that you bring to this forum. I'll pay up the next time we see each other on the trail.

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

Well, although I didn't take that bet... The $1 is yours. It really is a pittance compared to the wealth of knowledge that you bring to this forum. I'll pay up the next time we see each other on the trail.
I do need to get out to Colorado one of these days. Probably closest I'll get any time soon is driving through for EJS next year.

Sent via....