CHILLIN in the SHADE - JL Wrangler SPIDERWEB SUNSHADE for JET Li

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The original one? So now there's 2 versions. We'll just goes to show you shouldn't early adopt. I didn't read the whole post but I'm not happy they sold one that scuffs the paint on the back then changed it especially for what they charge for it. I'm not trying to blow them up but just makes me hesitant to buy anything for my JL now.

I just don't think anyone was aware this could be a problem. Once it was identified as a problem, they addressed it by providing the protective film. Without question, being an early adopter has its risks and that's why I test out so many different products. If it can break or go wrong, I want to know so that I can make solid recommendations in the future and with real world experience to back it up.

Deezus

I just don't think anyone was aware this could be a problem. Once it was identified as a problem, they addressed it by providing the protective film. Without question, being an early adopter has its risks and that's why I test out so many different products. If it can break or go wrong, I want to know so that I can make solid recommendations in the future and with real world experience to back it up.
I'm totally with you Eddie and I have bought a lot of stuff based on your recommendations more than you know, not this because I was already a fan. I also understand nothings perfect for sure... Well besides that Rancho lift([emoji106]). I have swore by there products and had there top and cargo net on my JK. I'm gonna contact them see if they will send me some film or something because even though I can't see the scuffs I hurt when my jeep hurts...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm totally with you Eddie and I have bought a lot of stuff based on your recommendations more than you know, not this because I was already a fan. I also understand nothings perfect for sure... Well besides that Rancho lift([emoji106]). I have swore by there products and had there top and cargo net on my JK. I'm gonna contact them see if they will send me some film or something because even though I can't see the scuffs I hurt when my jeep hurts...

Definitely call them up and ask for Chris. He'll help you out and if you wouldn't mind, I'd be grateful if you could let him know that you found out about this here. :cool:

Deezus

Harvey at Spiderweb support is sending me the upgrade kit. I told him you sent me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Harvey at Spiderweb support is sending me the upgrade kit. I told him you sent me.

Glad to hear they are taking care of you and thank you for letting them know I sent you. I really do appreciate it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I should note to others out there that we have a video coming out next Tuesday that covers the install of the Spiderweb Sunshade. In it, we do include the protective film install.

Deezus

I should note to others out there that we have a video coming out next Tuesday that covers the install of the Spiderweb Sunshade. In it, we do include the protective film install.
I should have my upgrade kit by then.

Onlyone

Eddie I would love to have one of these but we can’t even pull the top off because of the wife’s lupus. Mildly off topic but this is a cool vantage point of the naked JLUR. Beautiful. :thumb:

Attachments

• BB03608D-8711-463C-B226-4DACEAF4A869.jpeg
    BB03608D-8711-463C-B226-4DACEAF4A869.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 66